First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys in Hellayella
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

Just a note here, if anyone else looks for the answer - I have a Slipstream installed (no sub) and was hesitant to get a tailgate table for fear it would prevent the tailgate from shutting with the Slipstream closed.

These concerns were unfounded - the tailgate table works great with the Slipstream in place! Quite a lot of clearance on the top - the "lip" of the Slipstream easily clears the top of the folded table.

Jeep Wrangler JL Slipstream and outback Adventure Trailgater compatibility tempImageSgA299
Sponsored

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Hi All,

Just a note here, if anyone else looks for the answer - I have a Slipstream installed (no sub) and was hesitant to get a tailgate table for fear it would prevent the tailgate from shutting with the Slipstream closed.

These concerns were unfounded - the tailgate table works great with the Slipstream in place! Quite a lot of clearance on the top - the "lip" of the Slipstream easily clears the top of the folded table.

Jeep Wrangler JL Slipstream and outback Adventure Trailgater compatibility tempImageSgA299
I just googled slipstream and tailgate table and found your post. Exactly the question I was trying to answer. Thank you! What tailgate table is that?

Eyeball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ & 2023 JLUR
I just googled slipstream and tailgate table and found your post. Exactly the question I was trying to answer. Thank you! What tailgate table is that?
Me too, a couple years later and this post keeps giving.
Sponsored