OP
banessi

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have any more pictures, like ones from the outside showing the sunshade / mosquito nets?
Here you go. The ones I got have a small and smaller side.

5055BB03-B56B-40E2-A2CB-3DC0307F81A8.jpeg

E7F52718-BBFB-47A9-A0BF-BE3F87F7EE66.jpeg

DC75FC1E-4A51-409D-B26D-1C63C03D47DE.jpeg
Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
You can also try "TroutWorld.com, Inc.--

They sell a mesh external window screen, called "MAGNA SCREEN" and it used to be $15 bucks, it comes with magnetic strips/top/bottom/sides--

I don't know if they still havem !

Whatever

JIMBO

OP
OP
banessi

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase

They sell a mesh external window screen, called "MAGNA SCREEN" and it used to be $15 bucks, it comes with magnetic strips/top/bottom/sides--
Magnets won’t work on JL doors though.

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RETIRED
Yeah I kinda knew that, but are the doors ALL ALUMINUM, or do they have a sheet metal ckin ???

If I had my JL Ruby here, I'd have checked that before I even ref'd it !

Whatever

JIMBO

Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

I don't know if they still havem !

Whatever

JIMBO
That link to troutworld.com appears to be an expired domain and is a parked site now. Do you have a direct link? What you described sounds perfect.

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RETIRED
RATS,, That link is the only one I've got and it was 10 years old-

Sorry

JIMBO

OP
OP
banessi

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
banessi

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you block the windows in camping mode? If yes, do you use curtains or something sort of padding?
Hmmm, hadn't thought about this yet. It's definitely something I'd like to find a good solution for.

OP
OP
banessi

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
LOL. You should get a commission too. I have bought a few things because of you, like the bug screens that go over the doors. Since the doors won't work with magnets, how are you making the bottom of the screens stay down so mosquitoes and other flying pests don't crawl up into it? I saw those curtains. I ordered these though - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J1AQ51W Attaches with suction cups too, comes with 2 curtains. I noticed most of the surfaces inside aren't the right type of metal and a magnet doesn't stick to it so can't use them to attach the curtains..

OP
OP
banessi

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
LOL. You should get a commission too. I have bought a few things because of you, like the bug screens that go over the doors. Since the doors won't work with magnets, how are you making the bottom of the screens stay down so mosquitoes and other flying pests don't crawl up into it? I saw those curtains. I ordered these though - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J1AQ51W Attaches with suction cups too, comes with 2 curtains. I noticed most of the surfaces inside aren't the right type of metal and a magnet doesn't stick to it so can't use them to attach the curtains..
Lol. Fair enough. The bug screens go down far enough and seem tight enough I don’t think bugs will be able to get through both sides. Time will tell.