Skyjacker Quick Disconnect for JL Sport

Jason_VB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I have a JL Sport on the Mopar 2" lift (netted 3" total) and am looking for a set of front sway bar disconnects. I'm not a fan of the JKS or Rubicon Express design that require trimming off the passenger side axle tab. I've also previously purchased the Rock Kralwer kit, but it seems with overall length of the links + the relocation bracket, the sway bar is set to an angle that is way above the +/- 5 degrees that FCA suggests for the sway bar angle at ride height (on mine it was more like 20+ degrees). It seems I will also run into similiar issues with the Metalcloak design where the link is 12+" rather than my current Mopar front-end links that are 9" end-to-end. I see that Skyjacker has a pair of end links, but haven't seen anyone mention whether they are a good/proven design or not:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/skyjacker-front-sway-bar-disconnects-for-jl-2-3-inch-lift-sbe4238

Is anyone riding on these quick disconnect links, and if so, what are your thoughts on the pros/cons of their design?
Sponsored

RDender

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sahara JL
Interested in this thread as i am in the same situation and looking for recommendations on quick sway bar disconnects for my JLU.

hogpowr

First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
I have the SkyJacker 2.5” m95 dual rate coil spring lift. I too am interested in this thread,(it’s getting old now). The lift is really good, but I haven’t jumped on their disco’s yet.
Has anyone on hereâť“

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I have a JL Sport on the Mopar 2" lift (netted 3" total) and am looking for a set of front sway bar disconnects. I'm not a fan of the JKS or Rubicon Express design that require trimming off the passenger side axle tab. I've also previously purchased the Rock Kralwer kit, but it seems with overall length of the links + the relocation bracket, the sway bar is set to an angle that is way above the +/- 5 degrees that FCA suggests for the sway bar angle at ride height (on mine it was more like 20+ degrees). It seems I will also run into similiar issues with the Metalcloak design where the link is 12+" rather than my current Mopar front-end links that are 9" end-to-end. I see that Skyjacker has a pair of end links, but haven't seen anyone mention whether they are a good/proven design or not:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/skyjacker-front-sway-bar-disconnects-for-jl-2-3-inch-lift-sbe4238

Is anyone riding on these quick disconnect links, and if so, what are your thoughts on the pros/cons of their design?
The +/- 5 degrees is for stock or very mildly lifted vehicles, the more travel you have the higher it needs to be. The goal is that the sway bar end doesn't "flip" around at full articulation. Mine sits at around +30 degrees and it works fine there through full range of articulation.
Sponsored