Sponsored

Skyjacker 2.5” with dual stabilizer for diesel - thoughts?

OP
OP
1BadDad

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
what bumpers are you going with? I'm looking...
bought some oem steel ones super cheap brand new take offs. Saved me a grand vs ordering with the build. Skid plate etc included.
Sponsored

XyloSesame

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tuscadero Sport S
what takeoffs you thinking? So far I’ll have bumpers ( oem plastic front and rear with led’s ) 33” oem falken tires (ordered 35”s) and suspension components when I get to doing that, Hopefully before the holidays
I'm new to all of this Jeep stuff; I don't think I'll be doing much outside of marked trails, so Rubi suspension and 33's seems like a good fit for a daily driver while being more than capable of vacation time off-grid. If you have no plans for the stock suspension and 33" tires, I'd take 'em and offset your costs for a fair market price.

I ordered on 09/18 and am only in the frame stage of my build, though, so I have no idea when I'll be taking delivery... My dealer said December would be a safe bet, but it could be anywhere from mid-November to February (!). I don't know if the timing will pan out, but if you're having a shop install it would be pretty dang convenient to have them work on both.

OP
OP
1BadDad

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
Sounds good! I’ll be doing my own suspension. Tires will probably be someone around town. Whoever has the best deal.

ECP

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
I'm new to all of this Jeep stuff; I don't think I'll be doing much outside of marked trails, so Rubi suspension and 33's seems like a good fit for a daily driver while being more than capable of vacation time off-grid. If you have no plans for the stock suspension and 33" tires, I'd take 'em and offset your costs for a fair market price.

I ordered on 09/18 and am only in the frame stage of my build, though, so I have no idea when I'll be taking delivery... My dealer said December would be a safe bet, but it could be anywhere from mid-November to February (!). I don't know if the timing will pan out, but if you're having a shop install it would be pretty dang convenient to have them work on both.
I ordered on 9/30 and according to my dealer, should be in around 10/30. Do you have a status code for yours? Mines D`1

XyloSesame

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tuscadero Sport S
I’ll be doing my own suspension. Tires will probably be someone around town.
I don't have a garage, tools, or any experience, so I'll be leaning on a shop or the local Jeepers for any major mods. PM if you'd like to coordinate when the time comes.

I ordered on 9/30 and according to my dealer, should be in around 10/30. Do you have a status code for yours? Mines D`1
I ordered on 09/18 and VIN was issued on 09/19. I was D1 on 10/4, and E (framing) on 10/15. My dealer was given a ship date of 10/14 which everyone knew wasn't going to happen; a new ship date has not been issued.
Sponsored