Sponsored

Sky One-Touch Power Roof Cost (when not factory ordered/installed)

Grandma61

First Name
Peg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara unlimited 4xe
@BlueJLUR19, did you ever get the sky 1 touch?
I just bought a new 2021 Sahara 4xe with a soft top in March. After the Summer of manually putting it down for sun and up for rain i really wished i got the SOT. I am considering replacing the top with SOT but don't want the dealer to gouge me. I live in Delaware, if your have suggestions where to go that would be great.
Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
@Grandma61 sorry to say that an SOT will not really be a viable option for you. Factory softtop Jeeps do not have the wiring needed to run an SOT. Best option is to sell yours and buy one with the top.

Gregj

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
@BlueJLUR19, did you ever get the sky 1 touch?
I just bought a new 2021 Sahara 4xe with a soft top in March. After the Summer of manually putting it down for sun and up for rain i really wished i got the SOT. I am considering replacing the top with SOT but don't want the dealer to gouge me. I live in Delaware, if your have suggestions where to go that would be great.
You REALLY should check out "My Top". That is the single best modification we have done to the Jeep. It literally changed the way we use it. 2 latches and the top goes up or down in about 10 seconds. I use the heck out of it. The cloth is MUCH better than the junk from Jeep, same with the windows. It was worth EVERY dime.

https://mytop.us/
Sponsored