Dirty_Girty

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Good morning all
I have the Sky One Touch roof and am looking for an overhead rack that works with the SOT that i can mount a CB and aux switches. anyone have a rack that works with the SOT? Thank you
Sponsored

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
Hi there, just curious if you ever found the answer on whether the AAL overhead rack works with the SOT?
I bet it does work. I may buy one slide it in and then put the screws back into the top. If it works it’s an amazing solution for the SOT.

Sponsored

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
I bet it does work. I may buy one slide it in and then put the screws back into the top. If it works it’s an amazing solution for the SOT.
Do it!

sigsegv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
You'll have to remove the SOT in order to install the AAL if it fits at all. I doubt it'll fit, anything built with clearances for the hard top generally doesn't. The SOT is much lower.

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
You'll have to remove the SOT in order to install the AAL if it fits at all. I doubt it'll fit, anything built with clearances for the hard top generally doesn't. The SOT is much lower.
My thought is to remove bolts. Raise top just a bit. Slide pieces in, and use existing SOT bolts to tighten it back down. I have full gpca grab handles in there now and had to do the same thing with lifting the top a bit. Probably not a job for everyone.
Sponsored