Sponsored

Sky One Touch Headliner?

pbanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
This looks awesome! How far does it come down into cabin? In you pics/video it looks like it doesn’t come below the white roof piece. Can you verify this? You should post a picture to show how much space is left between headliner and sound bar when roof is closed.
Sponsored

Moreace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
If you purchased, please respond to the group and give your feedback.

Overall happiness
Quality
Ease of installation
Noticed benefit
Concerns, if any
Would you buy again

Jeepadoodle

First Name
Kerwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe
Ordered mine on Friday. Looking forward to this. Love Sky One Touch, but it's LOUD on the freeway. Hoping this quiets the cabin. Will post pix and review.
They say how long it will take to arrive?

Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ
No tracking notification yet... I hope they ship soon!
We are shipping orders. If you send us an email we will let you know when your headliner will ship, but I'm sure it will be soon.

Deleted member 53226

We are shipping orders. If you send us an email we will let you know when your headliner will ship, but I'm sure it will be soon.
I am itching to buy this. I just have to see an install video, written instructions, or a member review first to make sure I am comfortable with how it actually gets attached. Once that is online, I will be in!

Mike_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
I am itching to buy this. I just have to see an install video, written instructions, or a member review first to make sure I am comfortable with how it actually gets attached. Once that is online, I will be in!
I second this. I’ve been wanting a product like this for a while and I’m excited to see it in action.

Sponsored

RScibona0156

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Mine arrives on Tuesday 2/5. I will install right away and post about it as I am so excited because this will make long trips much better. I noticed in the installation video a difference in sound deadening in the cabin after he put the top in there. It sounds less echo when he was talking.

Deleted member 53226

Mine arrives on Tuesday 2/5. I will install right away and post about it as I am so excited because this will make long trips much better. I noticed in the installation video a difference in sound deadening in the cabin after he put the top in there. It sounds less echo when he was talking.
After watching the video, the install looks pretty easy of course. I give that company a lot of credit for developing what looks to be a quality product and meets a definite need for the market.

One thing I noticed was when the top opened and closed with the liner installed, I thought I heard it making that velcro sound, as liner panels folded and unfolded and I assume were stressed/unstressed at the velcro strips.

I wonder if that was just because it was the first time after install and things just needed to settle, or does it make that sound every time. I know it is nitpicking, but I am hoping not to hear a velcro sound every time I use the top.

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
Mine shipped! (and FedEx promptly lost it!!!!) :-( Super sad. . . was supposed to arrive yesterday. Sigh . . . Hope FexEx can find it.

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
After watching the video, the install looks pretty easy of course. I give that company a lot of credit for developing what looks to be a quality product and meets a definite need for the market.

One thing I noticed was when the top opened and closed with the liner installed, I thought I heard it making that velcro sound, as liner panels folded and unfolded and I assume were stressed/unstressed at the velcro strips.

I wonder if that was just because it was the first time after install and things just needed to settle, or does it make that sound every time. I know it is nitpicking, but I am hoping not to hear a velcro sound every time I use the top.
I'll take a little velcro noise to get rid of hours of the wind noise! :)

sergeytat

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Ha, seems like they lost mine too. Supposed to be delivered two days ago but no tracking updates since it left origin city.
But I'm hoping it is just delayed.
Sponsored