Sky One-Touch Grab Handles?

STC

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Does anyone know where you can purchase grab handles that fit on a JL with the sky one-touch roofline? I haven't been able to find any yet. They all seem to be for the hard top configuration. The sky one-touch system has a much closer interface that doesn't fit the standard grab handles. Thx in advance
Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@MORTON

Actually they are too femmy for me.... so no, they are not Rhinebeck01 approved. Plus they hang to low and block side window viewing ..

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@MORTON

Actually they are too femmy for me, so no, they are not Rhinebeck01 approved. Plus they hang to low and block side window viewing ..
I get the strange feeling a lot of stuff is too femme for ya haha still love ya though man!

They help my wife and kids so they work for me!

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
You need some grab handles with thiner straps. The Sky One-Touch Power Top attachment points make the placement fit a little awkward, but acceptable.
Also make sure you cut off excess straps, as I can see the excess straps getting tangled in the convertible tracks.
I just purchased a set off Amazon for $13. Just about any Grab Handles will work.

HungryFerret

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

Sponsored

JlEngineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Just build them
Question. Are these one touch power tops leaking? My buddy installs them and he told me they are leaking during the water test.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
You need some grab handles with thiner straps. The Sky One-Touch Power Top attachment points make the placement fit a little awkward, but acceptable.
Also make sure you cut off excess straps, as I can see the excess straps getting tangled in the convertible tracks.
I just purchased a set off Amazon for $13. Just about any Grab Handles will work.

That's where my mind was Dave when I suggested the home brew above

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/sky-one-touch-grab-handles.19240/#post-468054

Jodie.Miller4

First Name
Jodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Question. Are these one touch power tops leaking? My buddy installs them and he told me they are leaking during the water test.
5 touchless Car washes so far and happy to say zero leaks here with my one-touch roof.
Sponsored