Sky One-Touch™ Power Top Wrangler ETA?

FirePix1075

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner
Anyone have info on an ETA for Wranglers with Sky One-Touch™ Power Top to start hitting dealership lots, particularly in the Baltimore, MD area? Very eager to test drive one and perhaps opt out of my 4Runner lease early and get back into a Jeep. Thanks.
Sponsored

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Anyone have info on an ETA for Wranglers with Sky One-Touch™ Power Top to start hitting dealership lots, particularly in the Baltimore, MD area? Very eager to test drive one and perhaps opt out of my 4Runner lease early and get back into a Jeep. Thanks.
My dealer told me last weekend that it won't be available until "fourth quarter," despite rumors that production would start in May. Not sure which to believe, as the dealer did not seem to have any information about the top other than what was seen during the "reveal event."

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
My dealer told me last weekend that it won't be available until "fourth quarter," despite rumors that production would start in May. Not sure which to believe, as the dealer did not seem to have any information about the top other than what was seen during the "reveal event."
No way. My dealer says they will announce availability shortly and direct orders will get priority over the dealer allocations.
Sponsored