• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado Skottle and Camp Stove

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the feedback. I can totally appreciate that. I was pretty comfortable at $215, and then the price of steel doubled and there was a $10 per disc increase as well. I am happy to go back to the 215 for JL forum members, but we will have to do the transaction outside of Etsy so that I can avoid the Etsy fees. Private message me or email me at [email protected], if you were interested.

take care,

geoff

What's the cost to ship to business address - Zip 37604
Etsy is showing $66.74 for shipping. Yikes...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
What's the cost to ship to business address - Zip 37604
Etsy is showing $66.74 for shipping. Yikes...
That is about right to Tennessee. Total would be about $275 shipped to you. Shipping costs vary across the country. The stove, burner and Skottle weigh about 25 lbs so they are not light. Goal being a very long and trouble free life.

take care,

geoff
CampOverland

aham23

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Thanks for the feedback. I can totally appreciate that. I was pretty comfortable at $215, and then the price of steel doubled and there was a $10 per disc increase as well. I am happy to go back to the 215 for JL forum members, but we will have to do the transaction outside of Etsy so that I can avoid the Etsy fees. Private message me or email me at [email protected], if you were interested.

take care,

geoff
Email sent!

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hey all. So cool and so appreciated. I have sold 5 of the next batch. That batch is being dropped off at Powder Coat on Monday the 12th. I appreciate you all, the interest and support. $215, no tax :giggle:seems to work for all.
Geoff
CampOverland

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I have 25 stoves left. I have dropped order to delivery times down to 2-3 weeks. I have some work to do on the skotttle discs but the stoves are ready to go. To that point, I am selling the stoves without the discs. JL Forum price is $155 for just the stove.

take care,

Geoff

Sponsored

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Holy smokes. Thank you all for the responses. I have only a few stoves left on this run. Full disclosure, I am not
Sure I can make the numbers work again in this environment. Steel has doubled in the last few months. I am working on tweaking processes and design to still fit within the pricing environment. I am raising my price by $10 a stove to make up for commodity prices. $225 for forum members and it is $235 on Etsy.

thank You all so much. I am humbled by the response to my “COVID Hobby”.

geoff
CampOverland

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Holy smokes. Thank you all for the responses. I have only a few stoves left on this run. Full disclosure, I am not
Sure I can make the numbers work again in this environment. Steel has doubled in the last few months. I am working on tweaking processes and design to still fit within the pricing environment. I am raising my price by $10 a stove to make up for commodity prices. $225 for forum members and it is $235 on Etsy.

thank You all so much. I am humbled by the response to my “COVID Hobby”.

geoff
CampOverland
Can’t believe I missed this thread until now. Definitely interested. Do you have any left yet or what’s the eta for your next batch.

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Can’t believe I missed this thread until now. Definitely interested. Do you have any left yet or what’s the eta for your next batch.
I think I have one left but think it is sold. I haven’t started another batch, but interest is telling me I need too. I will update the threadif I do.

thanks a lot for the note,

Geoff

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I think I have one left but think it is sold. I haven’t started another batch, but interest is telling me I need too. I will update the threadif I do.

thanks a lot for the note,

Geoff
Too bad it’s sold! But thanks for the info. If you do start another batch I’d definitely be interested! Thanks for the info!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Any new skottles for sale at this time?
I am sorry to say no. My little COVID hobby got out of control which is a good thing. However, prices of materials have skyrocketed and I know where my price niche is. I cannot currently build them for the price point without doing some serious value engineering. Wife says I need to keep my 9-5 so I don’t have the time to devote to the rework….. right now. I will keep the forum posted.

Thanks for all the business folks,

Geoff

Morbo101

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler sport s
I am sorry to say no. My little COVID hobby got out of control which is a good thing. However, prices of materials have skyrocketed and I know where my price niche is. I cannot currently build them for the price point without doing some serious value engineering. Wife says I need to keep my 9-5 so I don’t have the time to devote to the rework….. right now. I will keep the forum posted.

Geoff
No worries. Totally understandable.

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner

Geoff
Well if you do plan to make some more, Please PM me ahead of time before posting.

JLegends

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Dang, would’ve ordered one if I had seen this sooner