Colorado Skottle and Camp Stove

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, 2020 JLUR, 2003 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the feedback. I can totally appreciate that. I was pretty comfortable at $215, and then the price of steel doubled and there was a $10 per disc increase as well. I am happy to go back to the 215 for JL forum members, but we will have to do the transaction outside of Etsy so that I can avoid the Etsy fees. Private message me or email me at [email protected], if you were interested.

take care,

geoff

What's the cost to ship to business address - Zip 37604
Etsy is showing $66.74 for shipping. Yikes...

Advertisement

OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
What's the cost to ship to business address - Zip 37604
Etsy is showing $66.74 for shipping. Yikes...
That is about right to Tennessee. Total would be about $275 shipped to you. Shipping costs vary across the country. The stove, burner and Skottle weigh about 25 lbs so they are not light. Goal being a very long and trouble free life.

take care,

geoff
CampOverland

aham23

First Name
A
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Thanks for the feedback. I can totally appreciate that. I was pretty comfortable at $215, and then the price of steel doubled and there was a $10 per disc increase as well. I am happy to go back to the 215 for JL forum members, but we will have to do the transaction outside of Etsy so that I can avoid the Etsy fees. Private message me or email me at [email protected], if you were interested.

take care,

geoff
Email sent!

OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hey all. So cool and so appreciated. I have sold 5 of the next batch. That batch is being dropped off at Powder Coat on Monday the 12th. I appreciate you all, the interest and support. $215, no tax :giggle:seems to work for all.
Geoff
CampOverland

OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I have 25 stoves left. I have dropped order to delivery times down to 2-3 weeks. I have some work to do on the skotttle discs but the stoves are ready to go. To that point, I am selling the stoves without the discs. JL Forum price is $155 for just the stove.

take care,

Geoff

OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Holy smokes. Thank you all for the responses. I have only a few stoves left on this run. Full disclosure, I am not
Sure I can make the numbers work again in this environment. Steel has doubled in the last few months. I am working on tweaking processes and design to still fit within the pricing environment. I am raising my price by $10 a stove to make up for commodity prices. $225 for forum members and it is $235 on Etsy.

thank You all so much. I am humbled by the response to my “COVID Hobby”.

geoff
CampOverland

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement