• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado Skottle and Camp Stove

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
For anyone wondering about how these do in the cold, I cooked four 12 oz steaks and vegetables all at once in 16 degree weather Friday and everything was fully cooked in just a few minutes. Love this thing.

143710D3-3D4C-4A6D-87BC-6EAD4D3BA553.jpeg
That looks great. So glad you like it. Thanks for the testimonial.

Geoff
CampOverland
Sponsored

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Thank you thank you JL forums. The response to my stoves has been tremendous. I have one stove left; I just sold the 85th. I am truly humbled by the response to my little COVID hobby. I am actively working on the next batch, but the environment right now is challenging. Steel prices have doubled since November. I am working to squeeze as many dollars out of the cost structure as possible. I will update as I learn more or make progress.

Geoff
CampOverland

Sponsored

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hello JL Forums. I recently sold out of my last batch of stoves but I am working on 32 more. I have all the major components ordered or in hand. I will let you all know when I can nail down my schedule and better estimate some delivery times. I am definitely anticipating April delivery, just I’m time for prime Jeepin’ Season.

geoff
CampOverland

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Following for next batch. Not sure how good of an idea would this be. If you trying to cut cost would it help to cut Etsy out from the middle to prevent given them a percentage of the sale. Of course this would be for forum members since you have a establish reputation on here.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I missed the last batch..... sorry patiently waiting

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
This looks better than my coleman party grill, and may take up the same space. Anyone got a pic of this broken down? May have to get in on the next batch.

Also...anyone used it without the disc to heat a pot of water? I love my coffee...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
This looks better than my coleman party grill, and may take up the same space. Anyone got a pic of this broken down? May have to get in on the next batch.

Also...anyone used it without the disc to heat a pot of water? I love my coffee...
Thanks for the interest guys. Here is a picture of it broken down on the back of my JL. The burner does a great job of boiling water. 10,000 BTU’s makes quick work of a percolator.

I am hoping to mail down my schedule for the next 32 this weekend. I have the welding t

5F7FF57F-1E3B-4784-B32C-3ED5D5AE0F19.jpeg

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
Thanks for the interest guys. Here is a picture of it broken down on the back of my JL. The burner does a great job of boiling water. 10,000 BTU’s makes quick work of a percolator.

I am hoping to mail down my schedule for the next 32 this weekend. I have the welding t

Jeep Wrangler JL Skottle and Camp Stove 5F7FF57F-1E3B-4784-B32C-3ED5D5AE0F19
That's perfect. I need this. Will be watching.

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Alright JL FORUMS! Thanks again for the interest. I am ready to release the next 32. I have activated the add on ETSY

https://etsy.me/3dxaYsz

My plan is to deliver in April, but have built some fluff into the schedule I have put on the listing. I am making progress.

take care,

geoff
CampOverland

55DD390A-3087-4A2F-8ADE-5DE3B6A3DA8C.jpeg

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Alright JL FORUMS! Thanks again for the interest. I am ready to release the next 32. I have activated the add on ETSY

https://etsy.me/3dxaYsz

My plan is to deliver in April, but have built some fluff into the schedule I have put on the listing. I am making progress.

take care,

geoff
CampOverland

Jeep Wrangler JL Skottle and Camp Stove 55DD390A-3087-4A2F-8ADE-5DE3B6A3DA8C
I was really excited for the new batch. You had mention a price increase but the increase is pretty significant from the previous price. Once you add the shipping cost this is getting close to the range of a Tembo Tusk and other similar to it.

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I was really excited for the new batch. You had mention a price increase but the increase is pretty significant from the previous price. Once you add the shipping cost this is getting close to the range of a Tembo Tusk and other similar to it.
Thanks for the feedback. I can totally appreciate that. I was pretty comfortable at $215, and then the price of steel doubled and there was a $10 per disc increase as well. I am happy to go back to the 215 for JL forum members, but we will have to do the transaction outside of Etsy so that I can avoid the Etsy fees. Private message me or email me at [email protected], if you were interested.

take care,

geoff
Sponsored