• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado Skottle and Camp Stove

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
I recently sold out of stoves on my latest run. I will start the process of building 32 more early this next week. I expect delivery in February sometime. If interested drop me a note here and I will contact you as I get closer to a real date. I appreciate all the interest that this forum has procided. 101 click throughs to my site from JL Wrangler forums. Thanks a bunch!

geoff
CampOverland
Man, I just saw this and had to have one. We're planning a bunch of overnight trips for this year and this looks perfect! I think I just bought your last one out of the next run. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Man, I just saw this and had to have one. We're planning a bunch of overnight trips for this year and this looks perfect! I think I just bought your last one out of the next run. :)
Thanks. I actually just released that ad and your timing was great. I am putting 32 together now and you got the first. I appreciate the business.

geoff
CampOverland

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Thanks again for the interest. I have 32 stoves going through manufacturing; 16 back from powder coat this week and 16 the week after. Current add says 3-4 weeks but I am trending sooner:
Take care,

geoff

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
Thanks again for the interest. I have 32 stoves going through manufacturing; 16 back from powder coat this week and 16 the week after. Current add says 3-4 weeks but I am trending sooner:
Take care,

geoff
Hi Geoff,
Where in Colorado do you live? I likely will order and drive to you if not too far. Great job on your part! Cheers

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hi Geoff,
Where in Colorado do you live? I likely will order and drive to you if not too far. Great job on your part! Cheers
I live in Westminster, have an office in Centennial and drive to the mountains often. I am all over the place really. If you buy it, you will be forced to pay for shipping at checkout. Send me a note and we can hook up. I will refund shipping. That’s the easiest way to go about it. Thanks for your interest.

geoff
CampOverland

Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
When is the next series going to be ready?

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
i will be picking them up from Powder Coating this week. it is looking more and more like I can ship next week sometime.

geoff
I was finally able to get some inventory built up. I have 18 Stove and Skottle combos that can be shipped out within 3-5 business days.
Happy Jeeping all

geoff

JRobes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Hey Geoff, are you able to share what burner element you use on your unit? With it being the main part, I'm just curious before committing to the purchase. If you're not able/willing to share that no problem though. The rest of it seems to be top quality from what I can tell.

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hey Geoff, are you able to share what burner element you use on your unit? With it being the main part, I'm just curious before committing to the purchase. If you're not able/willing to share that no problem though. The rest of it seems to be top quality from what I can tell.
happy Too. I use a Magellan unit that I buy from Academy Sports. The unit costs $20 online and that is what I pay. I had previously used a Bass Pro model and I have evaluated the Coleman model. Too be really Frank, they all look the same to me. I am hopeful that the stove lasts through many burners. I think my construction will. That means that it is getting used and the stove itself is solid. I have sold +/- 75 of these and I have had one burner fail that I warrantied. If you get a few years out and have and issue there are currently three burners you could replace with with a fairly small investment and drilling two holes.

I hope this helps and thanks for the interest.

Geoff

Sponsored

JRobes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Awesome, I'm a sucker for repairability on camp gear, so great to know the burner is easily replaceable down the line. Thanks for the response and congrats on selling so many.

dietch

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Hey there, was wondering if your skottle came with any type of travel case? If not could you point me in the right direction for the best thing to use for travel?

OP
OP
Geos7812

Geos7812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hey there, was wondering if your skottle came with any type of travel case? If not could you point me in the right direction for the best thing to use for travel?
Thanks for the question. Currently it does not. However I am working on a solution. Most have just incorporated it into totes and other gear carrying vessels. (That’s a technical term). When I carry mine, I put the legs parallel to the back seat and then I place the burner inside the Skottle and just carry it loose. I pack other items around it.

I am sorry I couldn’t be a lot more help. A bag is in the works.

Geoff
CampOverland

dietch

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Thanks for the question. Currently it does not. However I am working on a solution. Most have just incorporated it into totes and other gear carrying vessels. (That’s a technical term). When I carry mine, I put the legs parallel to the back seat and then I place the burner inside the Skottle and just carry it loose. I pack other items around it.

I am sorry I couldn’t be a lot more help. A bag is in the works.

Geoff
CampOverland
No worries, I think you have a great product, I just thought I would just come straight to the source to ask my question before purchasing!

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
For anyone wondering about how these do in the cold, I cooked four 12 oz steaks and vegetables all at once in 16 degree weather Friday and everything was fully cooked in just a few minutes. Love this thing.

Jeep Wrangler JL Skottle and Camp Stove 143710D3-3D4C-4A6D-87BC-6EAD4D3BA553
Sponsored