SiriusXM Guardian Theft Malfunction

dm00re

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I’ve been getting emails about my theft alarm going off between 1am & 5am since I got my car. The alarm goes off but no one has been trying to break in.
My car is parked in a gated carport and the times it’s gone off my roommate had gotten up and said there was no one there.

I called SiriusXM Guardian contact number asking for information on why it could be going off as I’ve locked my car and shook it holding onto the doors and no alarm went off.

They explained that when someone breaks in my alarm would go off and I would get an email (obviously) but no information on how it can be triggered.

Has anyone else had this issue? I think it’s a malfunction
Sponsored

DURSO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I’ve been getting emails about my theft alarm going off between 1am & 5am since I got my car. The alarm goes off but no one has been trying to break in.
My car is parked in a gated carport and the times it’s gone off my roommate had gotten up and said there was no one there.

I called SiriusXM Guardian contact number asking for information on why it could be going off as I’ve locked my car and shook it holding onto the doors and no alarm went off.

They explained that when someone breaks in my alarm would go off and I would get an email (obviously) but no information on how it can be triggered.

Has anyone else had this issue? I think it’s a malfunction

Im having the same issue. Not sure what is causing it. Going to take it to the dealer for them to check out at next visit.

OP
OP
dm00re

dm00re

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
My dealer installed an aftermarket alarm on all their vehicles and it was actually the sensitivity of the installed alarm. We turned it down & all has been fine since.

DURSO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
My dealer installed an aftermarket alarm on all their vehicles and it was actually the sensitivity of the installed alarm. We turned it down & all has been fine since.
Mine too. What dealer. I got mine at Bob baker in Carlsbad
Sponsored