SiriusXM Guardian Best Deal ?

18BlackJLRU

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4XE Rubicon
My SiriusXM Guardian free trial subscription just ended.

As SiriusXM Radio, I’m sure that when challenged they reduce their initial price. When I renewed my radio subscription, they cut their price in half.... I do this every year.

I got a letter offering Guardian packages starting at $17.99 CDN per month... I find this very expensive to start my Jeep using my cell phone during the few winter months!

What kind of deal did you guys got from them for the Guardian service?
Sponsored

OP
OP
18BlackJLRU

18BlackJLRU

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4XE Rubicon
Ops... I posted this in the wrong section, I thought that I was in the “Electronics, Uconnect, Audio, CB, ...
“ section ! :-(

Reabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sahara unlimited 2018
Way too expensive for a remote start or geo localization that works 1 time out of 20.!

Wait ti it expires and you will get better offers.

dj3513

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Unlimited / Granite Crystal Metallic / Sky One–Touch Power Top
I just renewed for 6 months for 60 bucks. Will most likely cancel after that if they cant have a viable price point.

dpace32

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU
I know this is an old thread but curious - anyone able to get a better deal than 6 months for $60?

Sponsored

AnebuR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon + 2014 JK Sport S
BTW, If you guys have an Amex Platinum, they'll reimburse you up to $140/year for any digital subscriptions like SiriusXM

RoadiJeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0T Recon, 2018 3.6L GC High Altitude
On 11/26/21... a few days ago, I made multiple calls to XMl retentions # 1-866-635-5020. I asked to speak to a USA rep each time and was transferred...

Was given pricing at first of $65 for SiriusXM Music & Entertainment... kept calling back and just told rep that last call to them was inadvertently disconnected and did they have a record of that call. Rep said no record.... so I asked that rep for best price.....

Did this dance 3 times and best I could get was $36.00 plus fees for 6 month subscription SiriusXM Music & Entertainment ....and no requirement to use a charge card and no invoice fee charged...

Ended up a tad over $40 with the fees..

I did go with this last subscription rate..

The thread topic was originally about SiriusXM Guardian, not the music SiriusXM. I'm not sure if the recent poster was asking about SiriusXM music or Guardian.

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
BTW, If you guys have an Amex Platinum, they'll reimburse you up to $140/year for any digital subscriptions like SiriusXM
Can you confirm that Amex Platinum reimburses for SiriusXM Guardian? I know it does for SiriusXM, but haven't got chance to see if the credit also works for Guardian.

AnebuR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon + 2014 JK Sport S
Can you confirm that Amex Platinum reimburses for SiriusXM Guardian? I know it does for SiriusXM, but haven't got chance to see if the credit also works for Guardian.
Just called Amex. Turns out they won't cover Guardian, just the music and entertainment part.
Sponsored