Sponsored

Sirius trial running out...

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Ive resubscribed to Syrius, and swear to never do it again. Crappy selection of repetitive songs. We just had a 2 day driving trip, and the wife plugged in to the stereo system(with Bluetooth) with Pandora. Much much better, and free.
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
EVERYONE gets 1-year free SiriusXM trial with the purchase of an FCA vehicle.
No.

My 2021 JLU Sport didn't include a Sirius trial period. When I made inquiries, my salesman advised me that I would have had to order the $295 Sirius subscription option (thus equipping my Unconnect 3 with an XM tuner) to make it possible for the vehicle to receive satellite radio at all. As I didn't tick that particular option, that settled the matter.

A few months ago, my Honda dealer gave me a 90 day free subscription to Sirius after I paid for a not-inexpensive repair on another vehicle in the household. I explain that experience here. Needless to say, I've still no interest in Sirius, at all.

Last edited:

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Ive resubscribed to Syrius, and swear to never do it again. Crappy selection of repetitive songs. We just had a 2 day driving trip, and the wife plugged in to the stereo system(with Bluetooth) with Pandora. Much much better, and free.
Question for you.....

during your 2 day trip, if you used Pandora for much of the ride, did it chew-up your data plan to stream all that music?

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Question for you.....

during your 2 day trip, if you used Pandora for much of the ride, did it chew-up your data plan to stream all that music?
I get unlimited data, text and calls in the US, Canada and Mexico through T-Mobile.

I routinely keep streaming Pandora after crossing into Canada to see my dad.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Question for you.....

No, we have unlimited service.

Sponsored