Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Hey guys,
ARB twin mounted. Hoseand chuck done. Next is wiring it up. The heavy gauge supply loom hook ups are very simple. Direct battery hook up. My yes no question to the guys that have used the switch loom provided and wired to our aux switches is this.
It would appear the switch loom will plug into compressor plug, the solenoid plugs are not used and on the other end of the switch loom the purple wire will then serve as the on/off in my case and will go my aux switch leg for switch 4?
Basically the question is verifying the purple wire in switch loom connects to the aux switch leg and black is ground.
Who can verify this please?
Vic
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Hey guys,
ARB twin mounted. Hoseand chuck done. Next is wiring it up. The heavy gauge supply loom hook ups are very simple. Direct battery hook up. My yes no question to the guys that have used the switch loom provided and wired to our aux switches is this.
It would appear the switch loom will plug into compressor plug, the solenoid plugs are not used and on the other end of the switch loom the purple wire will then serve as the on/off in my case and will go my aux switch leg for switch 4?
Basically the question is verifying the purple wire in switch loom connects to the aux switch leg and black is ground.
Who can verify this please?
Vic
Got it answered. Thanks

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yes. Purple is your positive wire that goes to any aux switch. Black is the ground.
Sponsored