Sponsored

Simple from bumper

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone had any thoughts about a simple front bumper similar or the same as a TJ. Looks like the TJ style bumper might fit the frame mounts of the JL. Making it easier to mount a winch. Some drilling of bumper mount holes and possibly cutting holes for the fog lights could be possible. I just don't want to add the weight and cost of some of these after market bumpers just to get an integrated winch mount bumper that include the factory fog mounts as well.
Sponsored

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Xtreme Terrain sells one. I have it without winch mount and I like it

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Anyone had any thoughts about a simple front bumper similar or the same as a TJ. Looks like the TJ style bumper might fit the frame mounts of the JL. Making it easier to mount a winch. Some drilling of bumper mount holes and possibly cutting holes for the fog lights could be possible. I just don't want to add the weight and cost of some of these after market bumpers just to get an integrated winch mount bumper that include the factory fog mounts as well.
Pretty much what I'm after and I wouldn't mind retaining the factory fog lamps, but not likely it'll be practical for me to keep them.

I kinda like the base MetalCloak without the decorative cap.
Sponsored