First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Correction officer
Gonna more than likely order a new 2022 Rubicon JLU in the new "zynith silver" color but I would like to see some pics as soon as one arrives to a fellow member or member's on this board to see how close it is to the billet silver before I order one. Ty 👍🏼👍🏼olllllllo
Sponsored

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
Gonna more than likely order a new 2022 Rubicon JLU in the new "zenith silver" color but I would like to see some pics as soon as one arrives to a fellow member or member's on this board to see how close it is to the billet silver before I order one. Ty 👍🏼👍🏼olllllllo
i have a 22 JLU Sahara Altitude on order in Zilver. I have a build date of later this week So Im probably 2-3 weeks away from taking delivery best case. I will definitely post pictures as soon as it lands.

We went and looked at a 21 Grand Cherokee L in this color in person before ordering.

DB2

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I ordered a silver Zynith JLUR XR on 11/23. Looking forward to seeing pictures of them!

Based on pictures of 2022 Gladiators in SZ, I’m happy with my choice.

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I have one on order but it's a diesel so you'll probably get yours before it begins production, even if you haven't ordered yet. 😭

I couldn't wait for Gobi and chose it over white to not be too basic. Don't be a silver hater Jenne, I'll accessorize it up to look pretty!!! :brokenhearted:

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Go to your local dealer. Most will have a new Grand Cherokee in Silver Zynith. It is much lighter than Billet Silver. A pretty drab and boring color IMO.

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Is this new color really any different than Billet Silver?

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I have one on order but it's a diesel so you'll probably get yours before it begins production, even if you haven't ordered yet. 😭

I couldn't wait for Gobi and chose it over white to not be too basic. Don't be a silver hater Jenne, I'll accessorize it up to look pretty!!! :brokenhearted:
Awww im not a silver hater! Just no need for 4 or more choices of silver! Gimme a rainbow of colors!
I will grant you my approve upon a pic of your new jeep! So be sure to tag me! Any ideas of what you're going to do??

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Awww im not a silver hater! Just no need for 4 or more choices of silver! Gimme a rainbow of colors!
I will grant you my approve upon a pic of your new jeep! So be sure to tag me! Any ideas of what you're going to do??
The kids wanted a blue wrangler but I liked ocean versus the new hydro, may steal some blue accents from the 4xe or bronze from the 392 :devil:. I think I'm going to have to hold up some color swatches once it comes in, but I went paint match roof and fenders to keep the black on silver theme down. My wheel choices are bleak if I want to keep weight down, black, silver, or Method's version of bronze. Worst case I can always wrap it, which goes against my usual life philosophy :LOL: (I had to).

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Yes. It’s a lighter silver with less metal flake and a smoother appearance.
I saw it on the new GC. It's kind of like if they blended white and silver. They should have just gone with a Pearl White. Personally I think Billet was better.

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Didn't take long for the "I don't like a certain color" folks to come troll this thread. Guess I'll head over to the other color threads and provide my unsolicited opinion. /s