xaugievike

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Clubs

I'm debating going on Friday. Not going to hit the Dunes, just want to see the vendors and some of the happenings around the event.

OP
OP

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, YJ, Impreza
I'm debating going on Friday. Not going to hit the Dunes, just want to see the vendors and some of the happenings around the event.
I'm not sure what to expect there, but now I'm wondering what this vendor thing is all about. I'll be there for the weekend so we'll see what happens.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Sadly I am not going this year. My wife has an early flight on Saturday and it puts me on the wrong side of the state.

Sponsored

OP
OP

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just know the Chicken Shack has some of the best wings in Michigan.
Do you have stock in that place? :-D I always see you recommend it.

For those that haven't been, I made the mistake last time and didn't buy the seasoning. Buy the seasoning to use back at home.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Do you have stock in that place? :-D I always see you recommend it.

For those that haven't been, I made the mistake last time and didn't buy the seasoning. Buy the seasoning to use back at home.
I have been running the dune’s since the mid eighties. So the Chicken Shack is a welcome addition to the area of just okay food.

when going to the dunes, try and catch the sunset from the dunes. In my book it is in the top four best places to watch the sunset east of the Mississippi River.

Jeep Wrangler JL Silver Lake Jeep Invasion 1685187833042

Jeep Wrangler JL Silver Lake Jeep Invasion 1685187863594

Jeep Wrangler JL Silver Lake Jeep Invasion 1685187941301

OP
OP

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have been running the dune’s since the mid eighties. So the Chicken Shack is a welcome addition to the area of just okay food.

when going to the dunes, try and catch the sunset from the dunes. In my book it is in the top four best places to watch the sunset east of the Mississippi River.
When you've been to it during the jeep invasion, did you do the parade or just drive in from the lot?

I've heard that on the weekends there's a backup to get in. I'm wondering if I should do the parade and drive right in, or just get to the lot whenever I do, air down, and be on my way into the dunes. Last time I went it was a cold, rainy weekend without many people there. I don't want to get stuck in a line of jeeps for 2 hours just to get in.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
When you've been to it during the jeep invasion, did you do the parade or just drive in from the lot?

I've heard that on the weekends there's a backup to get in. I'm wondering if I should do the parade and drive right in, or just get to the lot whenever I do, air down, and be on my way into the dunes. Last time I went it was a cold, rainy weekend without many people there. I don't want to get stuck in a line of jeeps for 2 hours just to get in.
The line is for people trying to get a parking spot in the lot. You should be able to drive right in.
Sponsored