Sponsored

Silly topic: whats everyones feelings towards mixing different bumper manufacturers?

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
I've always bought front and rear bumpers with similar styling, but they never seem to be from the same manufacturer. I agree with the OP, for some reason manufacturers have a hard time making both a front and rear bumper than I like. Right now I have a Shrockworks front bumper and a GoRhino Rock Line rear bumper. But they're both black textured finish, so I'm good with that.
Sponsored

Battle Rattle

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 LJ, '19 JLUR 2.0, '20 JLR 3.6, '99 LC100
That should work. Not sure if you can tell, but its all clear there to get a bolt through?
Yes. Nothing underneath there to interfere. Open space from the recovery point to the edge.

OutdoorGrant

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Go Next Venture Motorsports. I'm completely biased however as I'm their sales guy. The stuff does look perty good on my rig though.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8fd7.jpg
K5qcLrG3RUevAmVY0icdNQ_thumb_8e1e.jpg
Is that rear bumper the rim rocker? Does it work with the factory hitch and trailer wiring block?

Battle Rattle

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that rear bumper the rim rocker? Does it work with the factory hitch and trailer wiring block?
That is the featherweight aluminum rear. I do really like the steel rimrocker bumper though which is what Dan (our founder/designer) has on his rig currently. I doubly like the tire carrier version, but since I literally went in and told them to treat me like the Buddah and make me one with everything..... (F/R bumpers, corner/tail lamp armor, rock rails, belly skids, f/r diff covers and skids) I have to use aluminum where I can or else I'm going to be too fat to fly.
And yes, it works with the factory hitch/wiring block though I shed my hitch for the clearance.
Jeep Wrangler JL Silly topic: whats everyones feelings towards mixing different bumper manufacturers? 5ViF%AP4TnaJTvWW5R8z4Q_thumb_8ec3

Sponsored

Battle Rattle

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sounds good and thanks for the help. Just ordered the front and rear set!!
I see your order. Dude, thats so humbling to have you change your plans around and go with us. I'mma tag it and tell our shipping department to throw some shwag in with it for you! Thank you.

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Canā€™t get a good look at the front and rear at the same time anyway. Go with what you like.

OP
OP
Atom631

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I see your order. Dude, thats so humbling to have you change your plans around and go with us. I'mma tag it and tell our shipping department to throw some shwag in with it for you! Thank you.
awesome thanks! I put 2 and 2 together and realized you are the same person I was talking with over email back in sept in regards to the bumpers. You were very helpful then, and now being able to see it and not just a render definitely helped!

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
awesome thanks! I put 2 and 2 together and realized you are the same person I was talking with over email back in sept in regards to the bumpers. You were very helpful then, and now being able to see it and not just a render definitely helped!
What company did you go with? I'm the same by the way, so either abnormal or save me a seat on that bus lol. I like the NextVenture rears but nothing full for the front at all, sadness. I'm leaning towards Warn/ARB/LOD for now, Jeep delivery still pending of course ;) I need all the sensors to work out of the box without "figuring it out" too. That's a big consideration for me as well.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I'm OCD, so I had to get matching front bumper, rear bumper, and rock rails/steps. šŸ˜ But I say get what meets your needs.
It me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Atom631

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
What company did you go with? I'm the same by the way, so either abnormal or save me a seat on that bus lol. I like the NextVenture rears but nothing full for the front at all, sadness. I'm leaning towards Warn/ARB/LOD for now, Jeep delivery still pending of course ;) I need all the sensors to work out of the box without "figuring it out" too. That's a big consideration for me as well.
I went with Next Venture featherlight aluminum front and rear bumpers.

on the front I opted for the stinger and Im going run top-mount Baja Designs Squadron SAE fogs. In the back I grabbed some Baja Designs S2 sport flush mount LEDs.

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
I went with Next Venture featherlight aluminum front and rear bumpers.

on the front I opted for the stinger and Im going run top-mount Baja Designs Squadron SAE fogs. In the back I grabbed some Baja Designs S2 sport flush mount LEDs.
Very nice! Definitely post up some pics when installed. I wish they'd make a wider front and I'd be a customer :)

NJ2656

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JL Rubicon
Iā€™m having the same dilemma. To top it off companies that had bumpers I really liked on JKā€™s either wonā€™t fit or donā€™t look right on a JL. Or the company (AEV) totally redesigned it and I donā€™t care for the new one. And I donā€™t want a rear that ends up causing body damage like Iā€™ve seen other places with the Mopar.
Sponsored