Sponsored

Silly/Scary Nightmare/Bad Dream I had last night. Jeep related.

Compression-Ignition

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0 Diesel, 2020 6.7L F350
This was that kind that you wake from and wonder if it was real. As in it happened yesterday and not in a dream last night. It's a short story, wasn't a whole lot to it.

In the dream my wife wanted to sell her JLURD for a Kia Sportage. On top of that she just sprung it on me real quick with no warning and she had already signed it over. Didn't get a very good deal on it either. I was all nonchalant about it at first. "Okay Babe, you want to sell your Jeep that's fine, it's yours to do with as you please." But that garbage didn't last long. I was ranting and raving in the dream within 5 minutes LOL. All pissed off. Ha Ha Ha. Just out of my mind that she would take it upon herself to go sell her capable Jeep to get a Kia. Didn't even get to swap any goodies out before she worked the deal!

It's funny because she really loves her Jeep. Can't think of another rig that would be as fun and fit her this well. Shoot the other day I took one of our other rigs in and dropped it off for a recall and on the way back I commented how much louder it was in her Jeep compared to our other SUV I had just driven. She just kinda looked at me and said something like "It is? Huh I don't mind."

Her JLURD is here to stay. But man I didn't know I was so attached to it. 1st world bad dreams I guess.

Happy Thanksgiving folks!
Sponsored