OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Offering this: i JUST upgraded to the latest Tazer FW as well and noticed your flashing symptoms for the first time. Not sure if it's Tazer FW related..?
Two eggs may not make a large omelet, but an omelet it is...I need to check my Tazer settings. This may have something to do with the brake line lock feature.
Sponsored

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Two eggs may not make a large omelet, but an omelet it is...I need to check my Tazer settings. This may have something to do with the brake line lock feature.
The brake-hold feature? Mine was ON and i saw the flashing. After i disabled it, i did not. This was only observed 1 time, so i have not seen a pattern, but a 1-time "oddity" is noticed. LMK!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I replaced both of my batteries as preventative maintenance at about 3.2 years. I went with an Odyssey pure lead AGM and whatever brand AGM aux battery was available at the time. I don't use ESS, so I'm betting they go a good bit longer than typical for OEM. THat said, my OEM batteries were performing nominally when I took them out.

Robellion

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The brake-hold feature? Mine was ON and i saw the flashing. After i disabled it, i did not. This was only observed 1 time, so i have not seen a pattern, but a 1-time "oddity" is noticed. LMK!
YES!- that was it. There is a dedicated thread to this issue....just don't have time to locate it. It happened to every single person who unmarried their Tazer JL mini, upgraded the firmware and then remarried. The brake-hold feature programed to be ON straight out of the new firmware. Everybody's woes were fixed once this was identified and changed to OFF- then reboot, sleep cycles etc... Never came back. It happened to me when I had to bring my Jeep in to the dealer for the clutch recall flash fix. While it was being performed, I upgraded to the latest firmware at home with the Tazer. Re-married, then there it was every time I started the vehicle- brake lights flashing and such. Did research here on the forums, found the culprit and reset the setting. No issues since.

OP
OP
CarbonSteel

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
@jlewissystem - it is the brake-hold feature for sure. TBT - I had this on my AMG and I really liked it in stop and go Houston traffic so I am going to leave it enabled. Now that I know what it is I am less concerned.
Sponsored