Side Graphics on 2020 JLRU

Markim37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My 2020 JLRU "should" arrive at the dealer in the next couple of weeks. It's bright white and I have been thinking about throwing on some larger side graphics, like the flag or mud splashes. I would like to see photos of graphics you have placed on your Wranglers and let me know where you purchased them. It doesn't have to be on a JL or a Rubicon, or even on a white Jeep. Show off your rides so I can see your style.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Markim37

Markim37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
My 2020 JLRU "should" arrive at the dealer in the next couple of weeks. It's bright white and I have been thinking about throwing on some larger side graphics, like the flag or mud splashes. I would like to see photos of graphics you have placed on your Wranglers and let me know where you purchased them. It doesn't have to be on a JL or a Rubicon, or even on a white Jeep. Show off your rides so I can see your style.
I have the 1941 shown on this video:

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I like the mountain range side decal on white. It’s pretty unique, haven’t seen one in person. Offset large star on the hood and punisher skulls are a good way to say “I’m 18-25 and wish I was in the army”. I see a lot of those.

Sponsored

10mmauto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2008 Mustang Bullitt
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
White JL, side graphics.....

Jeep WTC.JPG

Sponsored