Show your JL on MUD TERRAIN TIRES!

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
Since the Rubicon changed to All Terrain tires, I would like to see anyone's personal JL (not a corporate sponsored Jeep) on aggressive MUD TERRAIN tires. My favorite are the Nitto Mud Grapplers even though they are noisy as hell. I've already seen hundreds of JLs on A/T tires so let's see those mudders!
Sponsored

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Since the Rubicon changed to All Terrain tires, I would like to see anyone's personal JL (not a corporate sponsored Jeep) on aggressive MUD TERRAIN tires. My favorite are the Nitto Mud Grapplers even though they are noisy as hell. I've already seen hundreds of JLs on A/T tires so let's see those mudders!
beadlock3.jpg

beadlock2.jpg

OP
OP
Armycop

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
Nice! What size are they?

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
To PaulNY: do those MOPAR wheels stick out of the fenders? Would a pic be possible?
I really like them. Have you mounted them as a proper beadlock or just standard?

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
To PaulNY: do those MOPAR wheels stick out of the fenders? Would a pic be possible?
I really like them. Have you mounted them as a proper beadlock or just standard?
I really like them too, and yes they are mounted as a proper beadlock. Here is a pic that may help. The tires stick out a few inches past the fender flare.

lifted1.jpg
Sponsored