OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Another fine job by @pixeldecals matching the original OEM colors.

trail-hunter.jpg
This is kinda what I'm hoping to do with mine. I want it to look like the stock lettering so it takes a second glance to realize it's customized.
Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
This is kinda what I'm hoping to do with mine. I want it to look like the stock lettering so it takes a second glance to realize it's customized.
Happy to help you out with something just like that!

OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Happy to help you out with something just like that!
I want to get the Jeep first. I'm one of the pour souls waiting impatiently for a 2022 Rubicon. Once it's here, I'll be in touch. :like:

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
FORE WHEELIN’ because it can always be found at the golf course! ⛳ I used www.lettering.com (the outline light blue is also light reflective!) 👍
Jeep Wrangler JL Show your custom Jeep name decals 2C918854-6DF6-4939-9EC1-627A8970ED22

Jeep Wrangler JL Show your custom Jeep name decals 5656F6BA-FD38-465E-9F8C-79D99FF23BCF

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
Jeep Wrangler JL Show your custom Jeep name decals 53F6369A-25A4-41CA-A854-05ADCE9F5E7A

Sponsored

New Jeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
How has everyone handled air bubbles in the stickers? I am about to install my Jeep's name on the hood and am curious what to do if I get any bubbles. Thanks!

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Make sure everything is perfectly clean. Be in a calm non-rushed state of mind. Apply slowly and carefully, progressively applying the decal in a line across the decal. You shouldn't get any bubbles but if you do, try pushing the bubble out the edge of the decal. If that doesn't work, the worst case scenario is to get a new sharp razor blade and make a tiny clean cut in the bubble the push the air out of the cut. The cut should be only barely noticeable once the air is out.

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
How has everyone handled air bubbles in the stickers? I am about to install my Jeep's name on the hood and am curious what to do if I get any bubbles. Thanks!
I don't remember where I saw it originally, but I always use painter tape on the top, bottom, and sides/ends of the vinyl to put it exactly where I want it. I then unstick one half, and with a utility knife, put a cut on the backing at about the halfway point. While leaving the other half fixed in place by the painter tape, I pull off the backing starting at the middle cut, and with my hand or a flat tool, press down the vinyl as I peel the backing off (sliding along the center line initially).

I then reapply the tape on that side, and repeat the process on the other half, pulling the backing and pressing it down from the middle out.

I don't have a lot of decals on mine, but I've done them all this way, and they've all ended up positioned how I wanted and with no bubbles.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show your custom Jeep name decals 1657207800835

patternman

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2014 & 2001 Indian
Most don't get the reference these days because they don't remember the 1960's or weren't born yet. I was going to use "Mellow Yellow" but wife said it might be common so I chose "Saffron".
I'm just mad about Saffron.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show your custom Jeep name decals saffron 4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellow_Yellow
Sponsored