Sponsored

Show Your Badges of Honor On Your Rig

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
Got these in August and September. I need to get back to Redbird to get the two X trails. We got into crazy mud on the two easy trails thanks to the constant heavy rain while we were there. I think this badge program is really cool.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Your Badges of Honor On Your Rig 1115C3E1-2B31-46FA-87D3-C8423034031E
Sponsored

StuartR

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I thought I'd throw up a screen print of my profile with Jeep because there have been a few people that thought the only way to get all 49 was to buy them on Ebay. I'm retired, nothing better than to go Jeeping 100 days a year or so. I set up a route that hit so many Badge of Honor trails each summer and just hit the trails. The final year was 2018 when I got the last 6 they added. Now I'm patiently waiting until they add more trails so I can hit the road again. Actually 6 of my Jeeps did the trails, I'm the one that earned them. My Rubicon, as well built as it is could not have made it on a few of the trails. Pritchett Canyon in Moab to name one of them.
Several of us are getting ready to add some of the tougher trails here in the Nevada area as submissions for inclusion in the program. Bitter Springs, Tierod Canyon, Rocky Gap and a few others.

We think it is nuts that Nevada has no trails.....

-DD

Sponsored

Sponsored