Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I've seen this before. I think they look great on the hardtop window. Would totally do that if I had a hardtop, haha.
That’s where I’ve been putting them. Living out in Chicagoland it’s nice to show that my daily driven Jeep actually does make it to real off-road trails hah.

84AB2BF5-BF06-449C-A8E4-37D1B1E19572.jpeg

Sponsored

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have ALL 49 of them on the drivers side read window of my JKU Hard Rock Rubicon. Took me 6 years in 6 different Jeeps to do all the trails.

2016 Rubicon.JPG
I always thought the badges were tied to the vehicle... not the driver.
I pulled mine off my previous Jeep, and I have them in the house. Wasn't sure if I was going to stick them on the new JL.
Might give me motivation to go run the trails again. :)

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I put magnets on the back and stuck them to my ammo can that I have attached to my tailgate.

AAFB2679-10A5-44A8-8E2C-54738EB53903.jpeg
One of my 2020 goals is to grab that Drummond Island Marblehead Loop badge!

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Diesel, '17 Cherokee, '16 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Retired - most of the time anyway
Nope, they are tied to the person. So when I look at my profile in the Badge of Honor app, it doesn't show the 6 different VIN numbers or even the most current VIN#. It does show that I have 49 badges, 90 some check ins (have done several of the trails more than once) and the dates I completed each trail. I think that Jeep would rather you move your badges to your new Jeep to motivate others to get a few more badges, kind of like keeping up with the Jones. Now if only Jeep would add another 6 trails this year like they did two years ago so I could do another cross country trip ;-)

Badges of Honor on JKU Hard Rock Rubicon.jpg

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Nope, they are tied to the person. So when I look at my profile in the Badge of Honor app, it doesn't show the 6 different VIN numbers or even the most current VIN#. It does show that I have 49 badges, 90 some check ins (have done several of the trails more than once) and the dates I completed each trail. I think that Jeep would rather you move your badges to your new Jeep to motivate others to get a few more badges, kind of like keeping up with the Jones. Now if only Jeep would add another 6 trails this year like they did two years ago so I could do another cross country trip ;-)

Omg I’m so jealous! Being from Canada, it’s hard to collect them. I have one from the Rubicon trail which I did last summer. Best trip of my life

Sponsored

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Depending on where you are in Canada, there is Black Tail Wild Bill Trail in Montana, Cedar Tree and Firebreak in Washington State and Drummond Island in Michigan. All 4 are very cool trails. Or next summer take a vacation to Moab, UT or Silverton/Durango/Uray, CO. Both of those areas have multiple trails. Some of the trails in Moab can kick your butt, It took me two tries to do Pritchett Canyon and almost $4000 in damage. Pritchett is probably the most difficult trail I've ever done. Don't think because Jeep rates the Rubicon a 10 and Pritchett a 9 that it would be a cake walk. Rubicon was easy compared to Pritchett. Hell every Jeep that has a Trail Rated badge had a stock model do the Rubicon so the little Renegage, the small new Cherokee, the old Liberty and Grand Cherokees. Keep all of them away from a number of trails in Moab, perhaps half of them because while they might have made it thru the Rubicon, they are not going to fare well in Moab.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

You win the internet today! Wow! I know my app only goes off my JK's serial number. I had to contact them to get a couple of the badges my JL did that I already had for my JK. The Badge of Honor folks were a great help.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You win the internet today! Wow! I know my app only goes off my JK's serial number. I had to contact them to get a couple of the badges my JL did that I already had for my JK. The Badge of Honor folks were a great help.
Yes, they have made a lot of improvements to the BOH program, gone it seems are the days when it would take a year to get a badge after doing a trail. The guys in my club are telling me that they are getting badges in about 4 weeks. My last badges came to me also in about 4 weeks. Their customer service has also gotten way better. I think they realize that they could have the best brand loyalty program ever and are working hard to get there. Now if only dealers would work more on letting buyers know by selling them more than the vehicle, sell them on the lifestyle

Gotcha-Again-LOL

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon Mojito
Vehicle Showcase
I lined up the inside edges of the badges with the inside edges of the 2 "E's" in Jeep on the side :) centered and I will build up to the trail rated badge and then move to the other side when needed

ogfyutf - Copy.jpg

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I'm under the impression that you only get one badge per trail. Now if i log into a trail, a second time, can i receive another badge if I request it under a different VIN number from another jeep?
Sponsored