OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
The cowl panel on my 2018 Rubicon looks terrible. The rest of the plastic is still in great shape. You don't offer sample bottles to get us hooked...do you?

20220929_180622_HDR.jpg
Hi Joe, This kind of damage is definitely in the "Trim cube wheelhouse" Winner #3 2 more to go ! please send your shipping information to [email protected] and we will send some your way. We are excited to see the before and after shots. thanks so much for participating. Bill
Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Hi Joe, This kind of damage is definitely in the "Trim cube wheelhouse" Winner #3 2 more to go ! please send your shipping information to [email protected] and we will send some your way. We are excited to see the before and after shots. thanks so much for participating. Bill
Email sent. Thank you Bill!!!

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Tai, thanks for sending us your photo. The Trim cubes will definitely help this problem. The key here is to apply the product a bit slower and allow the Graphene to really soak into the plastic. Then wait one to two minutes and buff it dry with a micro fiber towel. If you want to darken the lines and hide them even more, you can put on a second coat of product - try and do that within 15 to 20 minutes of applying the first coat. I know rambled a bit, however, the product is super intuitive and you will get the hang of it in 10 seconds. We will put you on the "Winner List" for this week. Please send us your shipping information to [email protected]. thanks for participating we are excite to see the results.
Wait…I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING?!?? I never win anything! Omgoodness thanks for voting that I have the worst fender fading on the forum 😂😂😂💚

I’m sending the email RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU!!!

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
How does this compare to Cerakote?
This formula contains Graphene which is incredibly durable and helps to make plastic look factory new (not shiny) it also uses specially designed applicator sponges that spread the product very evenly without streaking.

EveOfChaos

First Name
Eve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Granite Willys V6
Occupation
Nerd
I have a brand new Jeep, and I'm in the process of buying a beater. Following because I'll need your product!

gl420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2.0T
Clubs

Would it make my bumper match my fenders? The fenders look good as new when they're clean.

I wouldn't want the bumper to then end up looking newer than the fenders after :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_2679

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
My 4 fenders look like shit. All scratched up and discoloration is really showing up after 3 years of southern california sun. Mirrors are messed up too and the plstic piece on the hood is light gray.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_20221003_123105343_HDR
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_20221003_123029237_HDR
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_20221003_123051249_HDR
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_20221003_123019103_HDR
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_20221003_123010584_HDR
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_20221003_123133495_HDR

Sponsored

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
I've got a 10yr old Ram 1500 that would be a good test for your product! I would love to try it out...

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_2401

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_2403

RHM4GOLF

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
This formula contains Graphene which is incredibly durable and helps to make plastic look factory new (not shiny) it also uses specially designed applicator sponges that spread the product very evenly without streaking.
Thank you for you response. One other question. cerakote has a 200 wash money back guarantee. Does this have any warranty?

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
Hi Rich, everything we make has an "Unconditional warranty" meaning if you just don't like the way the packaging looks on your kitchen counter top they will provide you a full refund. Also this product has had a ton of people try and disprove it's ability to withstand 250 washes and it turns out it goes more like 1,000 washes plush when test by multiple youtubers. Hope that helps. Thanks for reaching out. Bill

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
I've got a 10yr old Ram 1500 that would be a good test for your product! I would love to try it out...

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto IMG_2403

Hi Chris, it will make those door handles look like brand new. However, not sure but it looks like a spray on bed liner which it won't help much there.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.