Not open for further replies.

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
Hi Chris, it will make those door handles look like brand new. However, not sure but it looks like a spray on bed liner which it won't help much there.
The bed liner is just the standard old plastic one-piece bed liner. The bed rail caps (and tailgate cap) are the regular black textured automotive plastic.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
Ok great. Send us your address to lithium50project and we will send a kit your way.

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
Would it make my bumper match my fenders? The fenders look good as new when they're clean.

I wouldn't want the bumper to then end up looking newer than the fenders after :LOL:

IMG_2679.jpg
Hey GL they would almost look identical. Send us your address to [email protected] and we will send a kit your way.

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
My 4 fenders look like shit. All scratched up and discoloration is really showing up after 3 years of southern california sun. Mirrors are messed up too and the plstic piece on the hood is light gray.

IMG_20221003_123105343_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221003_123029237_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221003_123051249_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221003_123019103_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221003_123010584_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221003_123133495_HDR.jpg
Hi Entropy, This product will help a bit on the scratches but the rest of the surface area will look awesome. Especially the cowling around the wiper blades. Send Us your shipping address to [email protected] and we will get some out for you to try.

Sponsored

gl420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2.0T
Clubs

Woo :party: thank you! Really looking forward to trying this out and will be sure to post the results here.

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Hi Joe, This kind of damage is definitely in the "Trim cube wheelhouse" Winner #3 2 more to go ! please send your shipping information to [email protected] and we will send some your way. We are excited to see the before and after shots. thanks so much for participating. Bill
I received my kit today and even had an extra "gift" in the box. Not sure when I will get a chance to try it as we are leaving for Moab in the morning. But when I do, I will post the results. Thank you again Bill!!!

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
I received my kit today and even had an extra "gift" in the box. Not sure when I will get a chance to try it as we are leaving for Moab in the morning. But when I do, I will post the results. Thank you again Bill!!!
Glad you received it Joe, no stress. Just let us know how you like the product when you have a chance. Have a great weekend and thanks for your support. Bill

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security
@Lithium Auto I also received my kit this past weekend. I'm hoping to try it out this weekend. The "extra" gift in the package was a pleasant surprise! I'm thinking of trying them 'both' out at the same time :). Here's a question. Will it protect the plastic on my new 23 Willys, or would it be a waste to apply it to it before it really "needs" it?

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Security
I was able to treat the plastic and hard top of my TJ on Saturday. Below are my before and after shots.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666009868657

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666012912143

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666009892796

Hadn't finished the top as it was still on the ground, as can be seen along the bottom edge of the window...finished is below...very HAPPY with the results on the Hard Top (still hasn't gotten wet so we'll see how it holds up to rain and such).
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666010014763

Treated both Mirrors and the A-Pillar plastic...Results were very good on both sides.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666010067212

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666010097233

The "running" board plastic came out better, but upon closer look the P.O. appears to have painted them (along with the outline of them visible on the Jeep :( ). I think the painting of them has prevented the Lithium from doing a really good job on these. I'll try a second application some time this week.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666010130746

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666010152620

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666012963747

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 1666012990107

The above after pictures look better then the actual running boards do.

All in all, I'm very happy with the results! @Lithium Auto this appears to do exactly what is advertised. Time of course will tell, but the initial results have impressed me. I'll also end up doing the Plastic front Jeep logo Trim when I do the 2nd application to the boards.

I'm still waiting on the answer about whether it would be a waste of Product/time to treat the new plastic on my 23 Willys.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
Hi Gregg, The jeep top and trim look awesome. Thank you for taking the time to post the results. Please let us know if you need any more cubes or if we can do anything else for you.
Also sorry, I missed your question in your last email, regarding your new jeep.

The answer is- "Yes" if you use the Trim Cubes on new plastic it will stop them from fading in the first place. However, before giving someone "the go ahead " we always have to use the "disclaimer" (required by 4 out of 5 Attorneys :) try it in an inconspicuous area first and make sure you like the look. As all situations are different.

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Security
Hi Gregg, The jeep top and trim look awesome. Thank you for taking the time to post the results. Please let us know if you need any more cubes or if we can do anything else for you.
Also sorry, I missed your question in your last email, regarding your new jeep.

The answer is- "Yes" if you use the Trim Cubes on new plastic it will stop them from fading in the first place. However, before giving someone "the go ahead " we always have to use the "disclaimer" (required by 4 out of 5 Attorneys :) try it in an inconspicuous area first and make sure you like the look. As all situations are different.
Thank you for the reply Bill. I thought as much, but wanted to be sure. Believe it or not, I still have two unopened cube packages, I think I'm good for now. It gives me plenty for any touch-up and for use on the '23.

mxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 2.0T Rubicon
Any chance this will bring back faded topside gelcoat on a boat?

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Worst Plastic Contest (5 Winners Per Week) - by Lithium Auto 20221016_135813

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
Hi It would make it look better to be certain. much like it would if it was wet. However, it would only be covering up the real issue of the oxidation. we make a product called seal and squeal that would fix both the symptoms and make it look like brand new. https://lithiumautocare.com/products/seal-and-squeal click on this link and you will see a photo of a red car with the same problem with before after. It will take the oxidation right off.

Reactions: mxz

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
Hi It would make it look better to be certain. much like it would if it was wet. However, it would only be covering up the real issue of the oxidation. we make a product called seal and squeal that would fix both the symptoms and make it look like brand new. https://lithiumautocare.com/products/seal-and-squeal click on this link and you will see a photo of a red car with the same problem with before after. It will take the oxidation right off.
As a member of a coastal search and rescue team that constantly has to put our vehicles through harsh sand and saltwater situations beach and marshes we are looking for a product that will keep us looking fresh and new. Do y’all have any testing done on saltwater environments that show good lasting results with the trim cubes and the seal and squeal?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.