Not open for further replies.

Truck9469

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Rubicon
Received my Rubicon a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been off-roading in the New Jersey Pine Barons and Coal Country of PA. Looking for something to help prolong my plastic.
Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Tai, thanks for sending us your photo. The Trim cubes will definitely help this problem. The key here is to apply the product a bit slower and allow the Graphene to really soak into the plastic. Then wait one to two minutes and buff it dry with a micro fiber towel. If you want to darken the lines and hide them even more, you can put on a second coat of product - try and do that within 15 to 20 minutes of applying the first coat. I know rambled a bit, however, the product is super intuitive and you will get the hang of it in 10 seconds. We will put you on the "Winner List" for this week. Please send us your shipping information to [email protected]. thanks for participating we are excite to see the results.
I’m so late on this! THANK YOU!!! I received it 2 weeks ago. I haven’t had time to apply it yet, but I definitely plan on doing it soon, possibly this week.

Thank you so much.

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
I’m so late on this! THANK YOU!!! I received it 2 weeks ago. I haven’t had time to apply it yet, but I definitely plan on doing it soon, possibly this week.

Thank you so much.
No Problem Tia, we are excited to see the results. Bill

OP
OP

Lithium Auto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler
Thanks for reaching out. We have many independent test showing the trim cubes lasting up to 1,000 Plus washes. reach out to me at lithium50projst . com and if you will share your results with us, we will send you out a kit at no charge to try out in those environments as we really want to make the best products in the world and therefore we are constantly trying to take this one to its limits. lmk thanks Bill

Truck9469

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Rubicon
Sent you a email.

MtCamper

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
Here's an early review on this stuff. First of all, I'm not a shiny Nazi. I'm pretty happy if the Jeep looks OK from 20' or so. Generally I wash the Jeep about once a month and am pretty happy with the auto wash option. I've used 303 on my black plastic a few times and right after I do it it looks great. Then another trip to the desert and a week of Arizona sun and the 303 is pretty much shot. I washed the Jeep with Dawn and wiped the fenders down with the Lithium disc. Goes on really easy and I did wear gloves like they suggest. I run an old Warn winch, the one with the black plastic cover over the controls. There wasn't enough 303 or Back to Black to ever make it look good. Now 10 days and several trips to the desert I hose off and wipe down the Jeep and the plastic still looks great, even the winch cover. So far I'd give it two thumbs up. I'd post a pic, but my give a shit factor is too low to learn how. This is about as much as my troglodyte self allows.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.