Show Us Your Footpegs

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
In the market for some new Footpegs. Current set is an epic fail, because they are not angeled enough. So to try to use them you have to force you foot to run parallel to the body of the jeep which is unnatural. Everything, I've seen on the market thus far is a bit too busy. I'm looking for a real solid but basic set that is not screaming hey look at my Footpegs. So if you can show yours maybe I will see something new.

Screenshot_20200723-130345.jpg
Sponsored

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
Arc's are very nice and look top-notch, but difficult to ratchet on the locking nut with ratcheting wrench. Maybe with a socket you could quickly do it.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Grabars footpegs. Rock solid, can choose different colored grips, and angled just right to rest your foot on.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Us Your Footpegs 20200723_170840
Yeah been looking at those, but they are sold out everywhere. I would definitely have to blackout that silver bolt hardware.

Sponsored

Mattk11

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Rubicon
Yeah been looking at those, but they are sold out everywhere. I would definitely have to blackout that silver bolt hardware.
Mine are identical in all black - JeCar Footpegs on Amazon. They were $26 and they were in stock as of last week.

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
Not sure if you’re still looking for these, but I Was able to preorder them, and they are shipping today. The website was:

https://www.rubitrux.com/

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
To be honest though.. there is not a lot on the market in general... That's surprising

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
In the market for some new Footpegs. Current set is an epic fail, because they are not angeled enough. So to try to use them you have to force you foot to run parallel to the body of the jeep which is unnatural. Everything, I've seen on the market thus far is a bit too busy. I'm looking for a real solid but basic set that is not screaming hey look at my Footpegs. So if you can show yours maybe I will see something new.

Screenshot_20200723-130345.jpg
I’m using ones that look very similar and work just fine!
Sponsored