pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Do you do a different text type? I'm looking for something that looks like hand written text or something?
Yes - lets take it to a message to work on this for you.

WIRubicon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Turbo Ocean Blue, '17 MX-5 RF, '17 Subaru Imprezza Sport - Past '10 JKU Mountain Edition, '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, '02 4-Runner, '96 4-Runner

So I ended up going with a cheap eBay decal. Tried the wet method which worked ok, but I had a challenge pulling off the top later even after 2 hours of drying so I ended up just pulling off the backing and then laying down the decal. Especially on the other side. Was not sure they were going to adhere in the end. But now they are done, they are holding tight and I like the way they look. For $40 it was worth it and I’ll see how they hold up.

Sponsored

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave (on order)
Anyone with a sting gray JL have any light gray or dark gray pixel decals? Just wondering how they compare to sting gray. Thanks

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Anyone with a sting gray JL have any light gray or dark gray pixel decals? Just wondering how they compare to sting gray. Thanks
Dark grey is pretty similar, so if you plan to put decals on the glass, then it is a good compliment to the paint.

Light grey is more like an off white if you want to think about it that way.

If you want decals that have some colored border of some sort, and the sting grey paint color in the center, that is doable by doing just an outline and letting the center be cut away.

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave (on order)
Dark grey is pretty similar, so if you plan to put decals on the glass, then it is a good compliment to the paint.

Light grey is more like an off white if you want to think about it that way.

If you want decals that have some colored border of some sort, and the sting grey paint color in the center, that is doable by doing just an outline and letting the center be cut away.
Thanks for the quick reply, I was actually hoping to cover the red willys Easter egg logo on the wheels with something that nearly matched sting gray. So it sounds like dark gray would be the choice.
Still on the search for rubicon takeoffs for the moment though.

Sponsored

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Stickers. I have more on there now.
440CAECE-8630-4B1B-9A9A-6462C56E35A7.jpeg

Stickers- continuing the tradition of vacation/ trails and a band or two who have a pretty deep relevance to me at this point in life
5E37FB3C-2440-4928-BE04-A2319936056C.jpeg
Top: ON the tailgate, inside my Springtail Solutions table on the back panel. Perfect spot.

Bottom: First family vacation road trip this past summer, and one of my favorite bands- The Bouncing Souls. They are also the first band that I introduced to my son (2) that stuck with him. He asks for them and sings their songs when driving around. He's added a couple others to his Spotify playlist. We're working on it. Music has always been a huge part of my life, so to share any of that with him is huge- Definitely deserves a spot on the back of my Jeep.

Last edited:

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
8171EEF2-461E-493E-93F2-F04075400145.jpeg

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
The wife’s...

C9BE500E-3F35-4C9D-95E9-97C4426817B1.jpeg
Sponsored