RubiDale

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
97D0F680-45D2-4F8C-A939-C776F1BB4F34.jpeg
This morning I finally got around to installing my Mopar black satin grill and some decals I had ordered from Don @pixeldecals .
I really like the look, I'm planning on doing the same thing with my Stingray Rubicon. I love the Mojito but I couldn't convince myself to buy that color although I have a bit of regret every time I see one.

Sponsored

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Man, I'm so torn. On my past Jeeps, I've had 2 traditions:
1). Getting a small sticker from each place we've gone on vacation or I've gone wheeling, and putting it either on the tailgate or the rear tub around one of the brake lights
2). At least 2 small stickers from bands: Either bands of close friends that I've played shows with, or a band in the current period of my life that holds some deep, serious relevance.

That said: I really like the dashboard sticker idea for the destinations. It as a retro road trip aesthetic. At the same time, I like having the stickers visible while on the road, as it's sort of the same concept as the Badges of Honor. Now I don't know what to do.

Also: General question: I was thinking about getting some single color die cut stickers done for some of the stuff I have on my rig, that match the badging.(so, grey or black)- sort of like some of the comp rigs in KoH do with their sponsors. Have any of you done this before? How do you go about it? Give local shops the logos and then pay for it? I've never had a clean enough build to care before but now is a different story.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Also: General question: I was thinking about getting some single color die cut stickers done for some of the stuff I have on my rig, that match the badging.(so, grey or black)- sort of like some of the comp rigs in KoH do with their sponsors. Have any of you done this before? How do you go about it? Give local shops the logos and then pay for it? I've never had a clean enough build to care before but now is a different story.
I do quite a bit of this kind of work, feel free to reach out when you are ready.

Sponsored

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
I do quite a bit of this kind of work, feel free to reach out when you are ready.
You were actually the first one I thought of, mostly due to being active on the forum and focused on off roading. It may be a little bit, but I will definitely be in touch now that I know. probably not starting with the equipment stickers, but I've got a few other things.

Just curious: Do you guys do ANY and all custom work? I've done some graphic arts stuff and a couple friends and I were talking about getting some matching stickers on our vehicles, tossing around ideas. We couldn't find any we liked, but I had a few ideas and was thinking of maybe having them done up around our usual XMas gathering.

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Added the Jeep wave to the sun visor.
SmartSelect_20190915-175418_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20190915-175127_Gallery.jpg
[/QUOTE
Jeepney18,
I had already removed the yellow warning labels. But I had the Jeep Wave hand on the drivers mirror. I removed that one. I put a new white one on the visor like you did. Much nicer, much cleaner. My visor is down most of the time anyway. Thanks for sharing!

Clenz

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting-Gray
Thanks Pixeldecals! I really like the minor update to the rig.

If anyone has figured out a way to better line up the dash decal I would be interested to hear. Too late for me - I couldn't quite align it straight since the dash panel tapers in toward the door side and couldn't find a straight reference line.

IMG_20191001_170221.jpg

IMG_20191001_170417.jpg

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Pixeldecals! I really like the minor update to the rig.

If anyone has figured out a way to better line up the dash decal I would be interested to hear. Too late for me - I couldn't quite align it straight since the dash panel tapers in toward the door side and couldn't find a straight reference line.

IMG_20191001_170221.jpg

IMG_20191001_170417.jpg
Is the dash decal flat black or regular black? Thanks
Sponsored