Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Just remembered my sister in law makes these for a living. Going to have to take a trip down there to make some of these on her machine. :rock:
Sponsored

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
@Shelbamazing; if you are asking about the actual “Jeep” emblem...it was just a little Plastidip. It’s very easy to do...just tape off a spot around the emblem and spray several coats (a couple heavy and a couple light) on. Then just peel off the Plastidip around the emblem and you’ve got a blacked out emblem! There are several good YouTube videos out there and several write-ups on the forum here...but I would be happy to answer any other questions. :like:

If you were wondering about the “Ocean Blue Edition” decal...that was from Don @pixeldecals. He does amazing work and is great to work with! @GreyFox posted a link to the decal if you are interested. :rock:

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
@Shelbamazing; if you are asking about the actual “Jeep” emblem...it was just a little Plastidip. It’s very easy to do...just tape off a spot around the emblem and spray several coats (a couple heavy and a couple light) on. Then just peel off the Plastidip around the emblem and you’ve got a blacked out emblem! There are several good YouTube videos out there and several write-ups on the forum here...but I would be happy to answer any other questions. :like:

If you were wondering about the “Ocean Blue Edition” decal...that was from Don @pixeldecals. He does amazing work and is great to work with! @GreyFox posted a link to the decal if you are interested. :rock:
Lol actually the plastidip never even crossed my mind. Good catch :rock: I totally assumed the decal :facepalm:

Sponsored

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Lol actually the plastidip never even crossed my mind. Good catch :rock: I totally assumed the decal :facepalm:
Here’s from stock to debadged to plastidipped in case you were wondering, it’s very easy and inexpensive

A18D3099-95AC-4162-8288-79BF80228F44.jpeg

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Here’s from stock to debadged to plastidipped in case you were wondering, it’s very easy and inexpensive

A18D3099-95AC-4162-8288-79BF80228F44.jpeg
Yeah I've done it a few times. I like changing the colors of the Jeep emblem. Tho I truly don't understand why people remove the Jeep and Sahara badges. The Wrangler sticker I get; I removed mine too. Just personal preference.

krucam

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra, 2019 JLR ordered 12/22/2018
Occupation
FAA
Bringing back some memories from the late 90's with my Navy rate/rank badge sticker.

20190227_113335.jpg
Gas Turbine Tech? Tyco/Spruance/Burke Class?

Sponsored

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Cracked my windshield badly this week. Not willing to pay for the glass with the little jeep in the corner. But I got inspired to contact @pixeldecals by email to fix me up with a decal to remedy this
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Windshield sticker concept.png

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Cracked my windshield badly this week. Not willing to pay for the glass with the little jeep in the corner. But I got inspired to contact @pixeldecals by email to fix me up with a decal to remedy this
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Windshield sticker concept.png
Very creative and original - I like it
Sponsored