First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Jeep, Honda Lawnmower
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
Oh let's see....the top one is from this artist in Ft Collins who makes CO wood flags, amongst other items. The bottom one is actually quite funny - I was at the barbers waiting and they had a bunch of different stickers. This one was for some sort of hair gel as they call "product". You know, the stuff they try to sell you every time and you say no. Anyhow, I cut out the "Death to bad Hair Days" saying at the bottom. :cwl:

BQw6mc7oRvyt0+hRcAMP+g.jpg

NickTinVA

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
I debadged my JLUS and added a few flag decals in place of the Jeep emblems. Also added the other 2 decals, one on the rear one on the right rear window.

IMG_6247.jpg
IMG_6248.jpg
IMG_6249.jpg
IMG_6250.jpg
I know... I'm reaching back on this thread, sorry. Is there a "best practice" for doing the debadging to preserve the clear coat? Any tips or tricks? Also, since I'm posting, any preferred vendor out there for really high quality hood stickers to replace the "Rubicon" decal? Thanks all!

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I know... I'm reaching back on this thread, sorry. Is there a "best practice" for doing the debadging to preserve the clear coat? Any tips or tricks? Also, since I'm posting, any preferred vendor out there for really high quality hood stickers to replace the "Rubicon" decal? Thanks all!
Your best bet is going to be to use fishing line to separate the badge from the vehicle, and then work on the remaining adhesive with goo-gone. This should leave the clear coat undamaged.

I'm happy to help with your hood decal replacements - I make more of those than anything else and factory look and high quality is my specialty.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
A hair dryer and this stuff afterwards to remove the adhesive. I love this stuff.

IMG_20190116_153601513.jpg

Sponsored

bayou girl

First Name
Sallye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JLR
Finally got my jeep paw on there!

jeep paw.jpg