First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Added a couple "stickers". Changed out the "Trail ready badge" for my club's badge they had made up. Added 3 "Badge of Honors" for trails in Windrock, Tennessee.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_2362

And since my wife likes the look of this decal, added one for the FB group "Blue Jeep Krew". I rotate decals randomly. :)
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_2443

Sponsored

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I’ve removed all the badging on my JLUR, I think it looks much cleaner that way and I don’t really care if someone knows it’s a Rubi or not.

When I get my Ursa Minor top in the next month, I plan on throwing these on the back window:`
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL image

Last edited:

Grand Lake Special

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Sport Sarge Green
Occupation
retired teacher & building administrator
Vehicle Showcase
I gotta have that!!! Where did you get it?
Had them made by graphic arts program at school I used to supervise when I was a school administrator. Most sign makers can make what ever you want if you talk to them.

Sponsored

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
Added a couple "stickers". Changed out the "Trail ready badge" for my club's badge they had made up. Added 3 "Badge of Honors" for trails in Windrock, Tennessee.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL D5DC4F57-08A9-46EE-8907-E47C2C72F279

And since my wife likes the look of this decal, added one for the FB group "Blue Jeep Krew". I rotate decals randomly. :)
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL D5DC4F57-08A9-46EE-8907-E47C2C72F279
Hi, where can I find the Michigan Jeeps sticker? TIA

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase