Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
AWESOME!!!!
What about the side vent with this scheme in a matte black?
These end up more of a satin finish they way they are made than true matte, but yes, the vents can be done to match, as well as hood lettering decals if you like!

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
These end up more of a satin finish they way they are made than true matte, but yes, the vents can be done to match, as well as hood lettering decals if you like!
Perfect, I'll take it. Can you please PM with the details.
I already have a matte black hood decal I ordered from you. maybe I'll swap that out later.

Sponsored

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
None on the outside…..

502FE6AD-405C-4242-9D33-BE01FDFCC0E7.jpeg

77B0AA79-5EB8-4AE3-977E-66EE135BBFB9.jpeg

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
I REMOVED this sticker. "Come On, man!" can't you have less than 29 letters in your dealership name? I always get these things off quick before the sun turns them into a tattoo.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 77B0AA79-5EB8-4AE3-977E-66EE135BBFB9

I know, six weeks later, but was browsing through the sticker thread and saw this. What makes a dealer think I want their name on my car. Drives me NUTS! If they want to put advertising on my car they can start with huge discounts and a monthly commission check.

License plate frame, free tire cover, fine. Decals, badges, etc on my paint? Nope! One of the few things sure to drive me unreasonably bonkers.

NoVABr0ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S 75D; Mercedes GLS450
I know, six weeks later, but was browsing through the sticker thread and saw this. What makes a dealer think I want their name on my car. Drives me NUTS! If they want to put advertising on my car they can start with huge discounts and a monthly commission check.

License plate frame, free tire cover, fine. Decals, badges, etc on my paint? Nope! One of the few things sure to drive me unreasonably bonkers.
I was thinking of telling my dealer to remove any dealer badges or stickers on delivery.

Sponsored

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was thinking of telling my dealer to remove any dealer badges or stickers on delivery.
Seems like the ones that do it are the last ones you want memorialized on your hard earned fun loving Jeep too. It's like a final insult, as though they want you to demonstrate to the world your willingness to take their BS.

Anyway, stick a tire cover or a plate frame on it. Otherwise it's not leaving the lot until it's off.

Sorry, back to all these great stickers, loving the topo ones!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
What makes a dealer think I want their name on my car. If they want to put advertising on my car they can start with huge discounts and a monthly commission check.

License plate frame, free tire cover, fine. Decals, badges, etc on my paint? Nope!
My salesman, a Wrangler owner himself, asked why I didn't want the dealer's cheesy plastic plate frame affixed to my just-off-the-truck JLU.

I wordlessly held the frame up to the depression on the rear bumper, so as to make plain that the width of the frame's perimeter made it impossible to fit on the abbreviated real estate that FCA's design studio provided for our license plates.

"Oh."

😑

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have done this on two different vehicles. Dealer didn’t bat an eye and removed them.
It's never been a problem, it just seems to be something that should be self evident. If you had a great experience maybe the dealer should ask if they can put it on, rather than having to ask them to take it off.

But yes, it's never been a battle to get it removed.
Sponsored