Sponsored

Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
A couple of new adds over the last week. Went with a group of 8 vehicles up to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in the Hill Country east of Marble Falls, TX, this past Saturday to attend the Wheelers for the Wounded event. Had a blast and picked up a new decal to replace a smaller one I got my first time there. The decal below that is one I designed for our team from work and had produced by an Etsy vendor. It turned out great.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Flag.JPG
Wish I'd known. I need to get back up there. And I live about 5 min from RAFB...lol

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
One of our guys joined the San Antonio Jeep Club via their Facebook page. It was through that we found out about the event. Apparently it is held annually, so you can hit it next year, if interested. Wheelers for the Wounded volunteers work year-round to get ready for it, as well as help vets throughout the year. Pretty cool effort. Here is their website: Wheelers For The Wounded – Texas (wftwtx.com)

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect

Sponsored

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
Law enforcement / military / fire service
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Flag.JPG
I love this sticker! It's a shame that we have to remind people to support those that take care of our safety and security. I'm going to get a few of those for my vehicles tonight!!

Sponsored