Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

JeffNJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler JLU Sport S Sarge Green
That's the new JLURS!!!! I haven't seen one in the wild yet.

Not my JL but I did have to do a quick-double take when I saw the hood decal.
Not a typical Sport fender either. Or fender placement.
Maybe this Wrangler's owner has already posted here?

sport.png

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Here in wonderful new york, most nitwits love to tailgate and often ride the double yellow to look around the vehicle ahead. Zero margin for error. I'm not big on decals, but I always think about one that says "thanks for being my mudflap".
20210203_125510.jpg
What brand is that license plate relocation bracket? Does it attach to the bumper or the skidplate? Also, I like both the all black and the 1941 hood decal. I lean a little more to the 1941 if I had to choose one.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I also like the one with subdued topographic lines.
Yeah, those are nice. I'd probably go that route if I lived in a state where off-roading was legal. Since 35's and enough lift to clear them is the norm, and even 37's are a rare sight in my neck of the woods, I regularly get asked if I'm from the Midwest. 😆 I always answer "not yet".

A more fitting topographical hood decal for long Island would have to match this badge of honor. Lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL FB_IMG_1609464019138

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What brand is that license plate relocation bracket? Does it attach to the bumper or the skidplate? Also, I like both the all black and the 1941 hood decal. I lean a little more to the 1941 if I had to choose one.
It's the Stealth front plate bracket from Maximus-3. It utilizes the 3 center bolts that mount the factory lower bumper skid.

My scale has been slightly tipped towards the 1941. It adds a touch of pizzazz, without being flashy.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_20201128_154553_363

Just some trail badges and a taco rated decal after our socal road trip included several of the top rated tacos in San Diego and LA.
Well thank you very much! Now I'm jonesing for 🌮

This'll be me for the next couple of hours, until I can head home with a detour to senor taco. 😆
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 200 (2)

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well thank you very much! Now I'm jonesing for 🌮

This'll be me for the next couple of hours, until I can head home with a detour to senor taco. 😆
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 200 (2)
I can't stop thinking about tacos now! I'd cut a finger off, if it'd make a taco appear.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL giphy (5)

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. Do they even have tacos in NY :)
There's gotta be more here than in Mexico, at this point. In fact, it's starting to push the bagels and pizza out. Even the dirty water dog truck is substituting knishs for empinadas.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
There's gotta be more here than in Mexico, at this point. In fact, it's starting to push the bagels and pizza out. Even the dirty water dog truck is substituting knishs for empinadas.
LOL. Well. Not sure you can turn a corner here in TX without seeing a taco joint. :)
Sponsored