Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
It's a bit busy on this side, but in addition to the badge, I had to put my Canadian maple leaf on my '20. I always have one on my Jeeps (or Miatas prior) in memory of my Dad. It's his fault I love cars :CWL: (and the Giants).

IMG_3011-X3.jpg

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
haha ok, thats even more awesome then.
I agree. Those lil ones cant hold a candle to my "no hands allowed" rule. And I have successfully initiated (or tricked-whatever) both kiddos by saying "i know you see the big rollercoaster, but there are 2 lines and we are going on the little one you cant see".... and they continued to believe me even after the harness came on. Gotta jump start their adventurous spirit while they are young.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
I agree. Those lil ones cant hold a candle to my "no hands allowed" rule. And I have successfully initiated (or tricked-whatever) both kiddos by saying "i know you see the big rollercoaster, but there are 2 lines and we are going on the little one you cant see".... and they continued to believe me even after the harness came on. Gotta jump start their adventurous spirit while they are young.
hahaha that is awesome. I live in Virginia, but grew up in Michigan, so we went to Cedar Point in ohio a lot. Took my son to the amuzement park here in va. and I was disappointed, he looks at me and says why dad? i showed him a couple of the rides at Cedar Point and now he wants to go there whenever the world returns to some normalcy.

OregonJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Old retired guy
Here’s a question in a kind of a different direction: has anyone had any luck removing decals from a vinyl window (like a Trektop window) and, if so, how was it done. TIA

Sponsored

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s a question in a kind of a different direction: has anyone had any luck removing decals from a vinyl window (like a Trektop window) and, if so, how was it done. TIA
If they're vinyl decals did you try a hairdryer to heat and help release the adhesive? It's what I use to help when removing vinyl decals from the Jeep body.

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
If they're vinyl decals did you try a hairdryer to heat and help release the adhesive? It's what I use to help when removing vinyl decals from the Jeep body.
And this stuff works great for removing the adhesive residue. Works on bugs and tar too!
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL CWS_104_16

OregonJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Old retired guy
I was wondering if a hairdryer might damage the vinyl of the window, as well as a solvent like Bug Off. Maybe there’s only one way to find out.

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I came here to reply the same. Heat reactivates the adhesive. In the past I have done it and the only remains are something like an impression where the decal was.
Sponsored