Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, I did just one side as an experiment. Just want to know what people think, yea or nay?

Sharkboy4.jpg

Sharkboy3.jpg

Sharkboy2.jpg

Sharkboy1.jpg
I'm not a big decal fan, but I have been intrigued by the 1941 hood blackout decal and the same one in question. Except, I personally like it with the black background.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL p40-vent-500x500
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL p40_vent_smpl-300x300
Sponsored

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
I'm not a big decal fan, but I have been intrigued by the 1941 hood blackout decal and the same one in question. Except, I personally like it with the black background.
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL p40_vent_smpl-300x300
That's pretty cool homie. Yeah, I'm still not sure if I'm keeping it just yet, and still haven't done the other side either. Still marinating on it. I do like this idea of this version, but eye placement is a little weird to me. And mamma still hasn't seen it yet. I don't think she's going to like it. More to follow. Experiment only cost me $12 on Amazon...

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
That's pretty cool homie. Yeah, I'm still not sure if I'm keeping it just yet, and still haven't done the other side either. Still marinating on it. I do like this idea of this version, but eye placement is a little weird to me. And mamma still hasn't seen it yet. I don't think she's going to like it. More to follow. Experiment only cost me $12 on Amazon...
If you would like to move the eye, no problem, just send a message and we will customize it for you!

OregonJeepGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Old retired guy
Worked with Don @pixeldecals to customize a few decals to help honor my 88YO FIL and his service in the Korean War.

He added the Tropic Lightning shoulder sleeve insignia to the 25th INFANTRY decal.
He also altered his current “Sarge Edition” from Master Sergeant (3up/3down) to Staff Sergeant (3up/1down) as the latter was Dad’s formal rank at the end of the war.

As his primary driver lately I now see his face light up every time he steps up into the shotgun seat. Then he proceeds tells me another story about the war. He’s one proud vet!

Thanks Don!
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_0323 (1)
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_0323 (1)
I approve.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 40D66F95-78AB-482F-8C41-613B3736F900

Sponsored

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
I approve.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 3FAF6629-22E5-4105-ABC7-46EE5754AEAC
Love both of your decals @OregonJeepGuy Thank you for your service!
Dad didn’t start his training at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii like you did but he was told he’d go through Schofield on his way home after the war. He didn’t so he laughed and told me the Army still owes him a trip to Hawaii. ;-)

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon

Sponsored

Mike8194

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
Thanks, I must be going blind! Just saw “Custom made in matte black to match the Willys theme.” on my phone. I will check out both.
Yep under the sun. I had to email them, to have them made in Matte, because only gloss black was listed on their website. Great company to deal with.