Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
New sticker isn't very cool and necessitated getting rid of one was very proud of. :(

New sticker (since removed) is the MOPAR parts sticker that came on my new rear window that my dealer replaced under warranty. The defroster electrodes had become disconnected from the heating elements in the old window and were just hanging by the wires. According to the dealer, the my heating element grid was completely fried, so repairing the leads was a impossible.

What's sad is I had a nice Santa Clara University Baseball sticker on the old window that couldn't be removed without damage. My son will be an incoming freshman baseball player there in the fall, assuming the world is back to normal by then. Getting a scholarship to play D1 baseball is tough and I'll be looking for a new sticker everything opens back up. Kid was lucky to have already signed his National Letter of Intent (NLI) before this garbage went down and his high school team, which had won it all for the past 2 years had their season end 4 games in. :(

PIC10.jpg

pic 11.jpg
Congrats to your son! That is quite an accomplishment. (I'm a huge baseball fan.)

Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

10F43A15-3804-4E29-8B76-76381BD85BF9.jpeg