Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lbdesignworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Designer
The newest Easter egg I've found... Apparently the two air vents are sized/distanced proportionally to the Jeep grill. Could be a total coincidence, but still happy with my new decal!

Jeep Dashboard Decal.jpg

Jeep Dashboard Decal-2.jpg

Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
The newest Easter egg I've found... Apparently the two air vents are sized/distanced proportionally to the Jeep grill. Could be a total coincidence, but still happy with my new decal!

Jeep Dashboard Decal.jpg

I LOVE this. Wish I had come up with it first!

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Does he make this decal in white, or was this a one off?

Best,
-Tim
This artwork was commissioned from an outside artist by @zorro2032 so additional sets would be with his permission only.

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)

Jeep Dashboard Decal.jpg

This is interesting. I don’t know how I feel about it, but I think many ideas could become of it.
You could put headlight decals on the air vents.
You could print a scene, or flag and cut out the strips so it looks like the under grill inserts.
Someone could run with the idea this starts.

EA153090-F728-41A7-A196-47B3662B062B.jpeg

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL

Jeep Dashboard Decal.jpg

I was actually going to do this back in January, but my husband didn't like it:(... I was thinking of adding some decals to the vents, but do you think they would stay when I cranked up the heat?

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
This artwork was commissioned from an outside artist by @zorro2032 so additional sets would be with his permission only.
Did Bill Watterson get the same courtesy? I adore C&H and would love to put a Spaceman Spiff decal on my Jeep, but I respect the fact that Bill Watterson has NEVER licensed his work for retail products (with the exception of his own books, which he has total artistic control over). BW has refused literal millions of dollars and a Pixar movie deal to protect the artistic integrity of his strip. But I guess these are better than Calvin pissing on a Chevy bow tie.