First Name
Marnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport JLU
Occupation
Printer
So I ordered a couple of Jeep Wave stickers. I am planning on putting it on the back of the driver's side mirror or the back window. This got me thinking, what stickers have people put on there new jeeps so far?
This is what I've put on my jeep so far.

IMG_9289.jpg

IMG_9290.jpg

View attachment 220094

IMG_9291.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB Edition, 2018 JKU Willy's Edition
Added a bit of color to the wife's MOAB. She kept saying there were too many Sting Gray JLs around and wanted her's to look different. She didn't want to accent in red, since all Rubicons are accented in red. Orange is what she decided on. Ordered the black & orange vent, hood and Sting Gray edition decals from Don at Pixal Decals. Thanks Don! It took some time until I got the nerve to put them on. Now that there on, i'm happy with how it came out. Now she just needs to decide on a set of wheels.

file2-2.jpeg

file1-4.jpeg

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Added a bit of color to the wife's MOAB. She kept saying there were too many Sting Gray JLs around and wanted her's to look different. She didn't want to accent in red, since all Rubicons are accented in red. Orange is what she decided on. Ordered the black & orange vent, hood and Sting Gray edition decals from Don at Pixal Decals. Thanks Don! It took some time until I got the nerve to put them on. Now that there on, i'm happy with how it came out. Now she just needs to decide on a set of wheels.

file2-2.jpeg

file1-4.jpeg
Very tastefully done! Looks great.

Sponsored

beammmer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two-door, 2017 X5, 1973 2002
Really nice combination, your wheels look good.

Don

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB Edition, 2018 JKU Willy's Edition
Yep, it looks like we three made great choices:like: @Skook Trail Rider that orange looks great:rock: Have you thought about plastidiping the tow hooks orange:idea:

IMG_20190629_195653623.jpg
Yes, looking for a color orange that matches. I like the 1941 decal on your hood. Trying to talk my son into doing that on his JK.

Sponsored

Bombero19

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
? for those that have vinyl cutters. I'm aware of the Cricut, what other machines can Y'all recommend for an almost competent computer user? Thanks
HH

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

cosmec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Subaru WRX, 2012 JK-Previously
Build Thread
Link
I bought mine off the lot with the stickers already on it, can't decide if I like them or not. This was the only picture I could find.

Ias4dDC0TIyAs0acMU6CTQ.jpg
Thanks for sharing. I might order them. Still on the fence. Definitely is unique!

Salty Soul

First Name
Marnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport JLU
Occupation
Printer
? for those that have vinyl cutters. I'm aware of the Cricut, what other machines can Y'all recommend for an almost competent computer user? Thanks
HH
Cameo Silhouette
Sponsored