First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
One of the first things I did after taking delivery of my 2018 JL was the remove The "Wrangler", "Unlimited", and "Jeep" logos from the sides.
I left the "Sahara" for the time being, but that might go later.
Oh... I did add one sticker to the rear glass. :)

IMG_5989.jpg

IMG_6002.jpg

IMG_7305.jpg

IMG_7291.jpg
Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
One of the first things I did after taking delivery of my 2018 JL was the remove The "Wrangler", "Unlimited", and "Jeep" logos from the sides.
I left the "Sahara" for the time being, but that might go later.
Oh... I did add one sticker to the rear glass. :)

IMG_5989.jpg

IMG_6002.jpg

IMG_7305.jpg

IMG_7291.jpg
Hats off to the service you folks provide! :captain:

Sand Flea

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, Sahara
Occupation
Federal Firefighter, Retired
Hats off to the service you folks provide! :captain:
Thank you sir. It was a good career.
50 years as a volunteer, 27 years career.
Now retired.

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
:angry:
I busted the windshield 2 within. The first 3000 miles. Put the 75 dollar bug deflector on. And have driven 17000 more. Without a windshield strike Maybe it works or maybe it doesn’t. Don’t know. But. Knock on. Wood
JINX JINX no sooner than i opened my mouth then I get hit by a rock right in the drivers side windsheild that left a big chip and star. Some stupid idiot driving a stake bed truc didn't bother to clean off the bed and just as I exited the freeway I see this one ich piec of grave litterally fly towrad the windshiled and smack it good. It is mind blowing. I saw the trajectory of the rock and knew itwas too late and that its trajectory came from the stake bed. Never going to say anything again . JINX JINX JINX:headbang:

Dawn Patrol

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
:angry:

JINX JINX no sooner than i opened my mouth then I get hit by a rock right in the drivers side windsheild that left a big chip and star. Some stupid idiot driving a stake bed truc didn't bother to clean off the bed and just as I exited the freeway I see this one ich piec of grave litterally fly towrad the windshiled and smack it good. It is mind blowing. I saw the trajectory of the rock and knew itwas too late and that its trajectory came from the stake bed. Never going to say anything again . JINX JINX JINX:headbang:
That sucks so bad! I'm sorry. Every time I am anywhere near a dump truck or any work truck that looks suspect I hold my breath.

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Added a few months ago. From an Etsy shop. Seemed the most appropriate for a Mojito to me. Part of me would like to see the other creatures get decals, especially with the new movie coming out this summer. But I don't think I would really use more than one (although maybe a Mothra at the top of the windshield...).

At4iGcqNTqaCrjM52jS3mQ.jpg
Sponsored