First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Can't put this on any of my vehicles, I have to go to downtown Denver too frequently. I've watched on many occasions as the residentially challenged (AS THEIR CHOICE) have thrown plastic and glass bottles at vehicles driving down the road with Trump stickers on them. Very tolerant individuals...

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
Can't put this on any of my vehicles, I have to go to downtown Denver too frequently. I've watched on many occasions as the residentially challenged (AS THEIR CHOICE) have thrown plastic and glass bottles at vehicles driving down the road with Trump stickers on them. Very tolerant individuals...
Heck I live in TN and I’m terrified to put any political stickers on my Jeep because the “tolerant” side of the aisle would assuredly deface it.

Moonblade

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_0020.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_0023.JPG

Apologies for the lack of clarity of the pictures, the lighting inside the Dealer's garage was not the best. Honoring the legacy of Jeep in its 80th anniversary, I ordered mine with the 1941 decals in the hood and side. I will be picking it up Friday, so exciting!

Sponsored

Sponsored