Ryan
Reaction score
Website
www.readingecs.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLW in HELLAYELLA, 2020 BMW R1250R 718 Option
Occupation
Assistant Professor and Licensed Professional Counselor
Took me 90 minutes with an exacto knife to cut out the white decal around the jeep to let the Hellayella show through! The sticker also gets me 10% off beers at the pub. Cheers!

IMG_1030.jpeg

Advertisement

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Rubicon
haha ok, thats even more awesome then.
I agree. Those lil ones cant hold a candle to my "no hands allowed" rule. And I have successfully initiated (or tricked-whatever) both kiddos by saying "i know you see the big rollercoaster, but there are 2 lines and we are going on the little one you cant see".... and they continued to believe me even after the harness came on. Gotta jump start their adventurous spirit while they are young.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler unlimited sport
I agree. Those lil ones cant hold a candle to my "no hands allowed" rule. And I have successfully initiated (or tricked-whatever) both kiddos by saying "i know you see the big rollercoaster, but there are 2 lines and we are going on the little one you cant see".... and they continued to believe me even after the harness came on. Gotta jump start their adventurous spirit while they are young.
hahaha that is awesome. I live in Virginia, but grew up in Michigan, so we went to Cedar Point in ohio a lot. Took my son to the amuzement park here in va. and I was disappointed, he looks at me and says why dad? i showed him a couple of the rides at Cedar Point and now he wants to go there whenever the world returns to some normalcy.

OregonJeepGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Grumpy old retired guy
Here’s a question in a kind of a different direction: has anyone had any luck removing decals from a vinyl window (like a Trektop window) and, if so, how was it done. TIA

WRGLR-JL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s a question in a kind of a different direction: has anyone had any luck removing decals from a vinyl window (like a Trektop window) and, if so, how was it done. TIA
If they're vinyl decals did you try a hairdryer to heat and help release the adhesive? It's what I use to help when removing vinyl decals from the Jeep body.

PA-Punkn

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR 3.6L 8AT, 2012 BMW 328 xDrive Wagon 6MT, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio 5MT
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
If they're vinyl decals did you try a hairdryer to heat and help release the adhesive? It's what I use to help when removing vinyl decals from the Jeep body.
And this stuff works great for removing the adhesive residue. Works on bugs and tar too!
CWS_104_16.png

OregonJeepGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Sting Gray
Occupation
Grumpy old retired guy
I was wondering if a hairdryer might damage the vinyl of the window, as well as a solvent like Bug Off. Maybe there’s only one way to find out.

Advertisement

Morris 4x4 Center

Advertisement