Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
Worked with Don @pixeldecals to customize a few decals to help honor my 88YO FIL and his service in the Korean War.

He added the Tropic Lightning shoulder sleeve insignia to the 25th INFANTRY decal.
He also altered his current “Sarge Edition” from Master Sergeant (3up/3down) to Staff Sergeant (3up/1down) as the latter was Dad’s formal rank at the end of the war.

As his primary driver lately I now see his face light up every time he steps up into the shotgun seat. Then he proceeds tells me another story about the war. He’s one proud vet!

Thanks Don!
E800242B-6485-4BF6-8676-74756020E0BE.jpeg
17DDD08C-124C-4A46-AFEE-C11ED0B4862A.png
4AA21E5F-28A1-45E6-94D9-1D34AB6F93FA.jpeg
69478CD8-DD04-4739-A57F-5D586E42AA1B.jpeg
191D4214-72F8-4E2E-BB4F-BADEC90F2AA2.jpeg
Sponsored

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Worked with Don @pixeldecals to customize a few decals to help honor my 88YO FIL and his service in the Korean War.

He added the Tropic Lightning shoulder sleeve insignia to the 25th INFANTRY decal.
He also altered his current “Sarge Edition” from Master Sergeant (3up/3down) to Staff Sergeant (3up/1down) as the latter was Dad’s formal rank at the end of the war.

As his primary driver lately I now see his face light up every time he steps up into the shotgun seat. Then he proceeds tells me another story about the war. He’s one proud vet!

Thanks Don!
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 191D4214-72F8-4E2E-BB4F-BADEC90F2AA2
Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 191D4214-72F8-4E2E-BB4F-BADEC90F2AA2
Another great result from Don, and awesome to see the tribute. Thanks for your father-in-law's service! :like:

Rycam

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU Moab Firecracker Red, 2015 Dodge Durango R/T - white, red leather, blacktop pkg (traded), 1995 Mustang GT convertible, Lexus RX350
Would love to know more about the application process? Did you guys follow a video? Were instructions included with the decals? I have two on order and hope to get them done next week.
I used a wet application method. No instructions are included but if you Google or YouTube wet application for vehicle decal, you will find some videos. Long story short, get a spray bottle, fill it with water and a little bit of baby shampoo, spray the vent area where you are applying the decal (clean first, and wipe down with rubbing alcohol to remove wax), peel backing off of decal on sticky side of decal only, spray sticky side of decal with the water/soap solution to deactivate adhesive. Apply the decal using the paper still adhered to the front side of the decal as a template to position the decal around the plastic vent. The water/soap solution will allow you to move the decal around to get it perfectly positioned. Then take a credit card and a microfiber towel to squeegee the water and any air bubbles from between the decal and the Jeep body which will allow the decal adhesive to become sticky again. after you have squeegeed all the water solution and air bubbles out that you can, I let it sit for an hour or longer to let any remaining water/soap to evaporate before I started peeling off the outer decal paper. If you remove it too early, the decal will peel back off of the jeep. I also rubbed the decal as I was peeling off the paper and kept the paper at a very sharp angle, almost flat against the Jeep as I was peeling very slowly and still rubbing the decal. Hope this makes sense and helps with your application. It really is not as intimidating as it sounds. Good luck! Post a photo when you get it done!

Sponsored

Rycam

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU Moab Firecracker Red, 2015 Dodge Durango R/T - white, red leather, blacktop pkg (traded), 1995 Mustang GT convertible, Lexus RX350
I used a wet application method. No instructions are included but if you Google or YouTube wet application for vehicle decal, you will find some videos. Long story short, get a spray bottle, fill it with water and a little bit of baby shampoo, spray the vent area where you are applying the decal (clean first, and wipe down with rubbing alcohol to remove wax), peel backing off of decal on sticky side of decal only, spray sticky side of decal with the water/soap solution to deactivate adhesive. Apply the decal using the paper still adhered to the front side of the decal as a template to position the decal around the plastic vent. The water/soap solution will allow you to move the decal around to get it perfectly positioned. Then take a credit card and a microfiber towel to squeegee the water and any air bubbles from between the decal and the Jeep body which will allow the decal adhesive to become sticky again. after you have squeegeed all the water solution and air bubbles out that you can, I let it sit for an hour or longer to let any remaining water/soap to evaporate before I started peeling off the outer decal paper. If you remove it too early, the decal will peel back off of the jeep. I also rubbed the decal as I was peeling off the paper and kept the paper at a very sharp angle, almost flat against the Jeep as I was peeling very slowly and still rubbing the decal. Hope this makes sense and helps with your application. It really is not as intimidating as it sounds. Good luck! Post a photo when you get it done!
Sorry for the repetition, had no idea the question was already answered...

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

Just the front bumper

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL 00B3A8E8-BD9A-41C4-BCD1-D97C7B626BDF
I really like the looks of their stuff. I really want an aluminum bumper with recessed winch and a spot for factoy fogs in a stubby, but haven't come across anything and this is the closest for me. Also love the looks of the rear one.
Would you buy it again?

Sponsored