Sponsored

Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

Sponsored

Northern88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler jl 2 dr
Just a heads up... do not order from pixiel decal for your Jeep decals unless you want to wait half a decade to get anything. Ordered the 2.0 turbo decal on June 8th and just now received an email saying it will be made during the next batch of decals... whenever that is.

Last edited:

Sponsored

richsteele

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 OB JLR
Just a heads up... do not order from pixiel decal for your Jeep decals unless you want to wait half a decade to get anything. Ordered the 2.0 turbo decal on June 8th and just now received an email saying it will be made during the next batch of decals... whenever that is.
As I understand it, he had some issues with USPS losing shipments in May/June. I placed an order in late May and still hadn't received it in early July so I contacted him. He was apologetic and sent a replacement order out quickly.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The website says 2 to 4 weeks to ship orders. And part of the problem is USPS - watching their tracking software they are screwing up several orders recently. One went to a city 60 miles to the east of me, then to my city, then to a city 150 miles west of me, then back to the city east of me then back to my city and sat two days before being delivered. When I went in to the post office and showed them their tracking history I got a shrug. So an extra week for a 2 day priority package.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
The website says 2 to 4 weeks to ship orders. And part of the problem is USPS - watching their tracking software they are screwing up several orders recently. One went to a city 60 miles to the east of me, then to my city, then to a city 150 miles west of me, then back to the city east of me then back to my city and sat two days before being delivered. When I went in to the post office and showed them their tracking history I got a shrug. So an extra week for a 2 day priority package.
I know. I hate it when UPS uses the USPS surepost:angry: I am literally 2 blocks away from my small town post office and UPS stops there. Just bring me my damn package! I don't want to wait another 2 days for the post office to sort and deliver it:facepalm:

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
i have used pixel decals a few times and he always does a nice job but. i agree slower than molasses getting stuff out.
Great decals and slow to manufacture. My last small order was April 30th and it was shipped on Monday with a delivery on Wednesday. Nothing to do with slow USPS delivery but almost 2.5 months to make. My order last summer took somewhere from 6-8 weeks.

I'd order from him again but ignore the website info stating 2 weeks to make.
Sponsored