Sponsored

Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos IMG_5995

The scale of the place is incredible. You can't see sky to the sides when you look out the side windows.
Now that pic looks real (and a very nice canyon). There's just something about the other pic which makes me think I could pick up one of those Jeeps and put it in my pocket. IDK exactly what it is about it.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Peter Sinks, UT.
Site of the 2nd coldest temperature ever recorded in the contiguous US (-69.3 F on 1 FEB 1985). One of few places on Earth with an inverted tree line. Even in summer, the bottom of Peter Sinks rarely goes 4 days without freezing.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show Off Your Scenic Jeep Photos 1633537317065

Sponsored

Sponsored

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
that sounds like some expensive skeet shooting!
No shotgun was required to bring it down. I lost sight of it, so I issued the return home command. It crashed itself on its way back to me.

Oh well. I'll get there. Wheeling out to the edge of a cliff is fun, but being able to shoot drone video of the crazy ass place I drove to is going to be AWESOME! 😁

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
No shotgun was required to bring it down. I lost sight of it, so I issued the return home command. It crashed itself on its way back to me.

Oh well. I'll get there. Wheeling out to the edge of a cliff is fun, but being able to shoot drone video of the crazy ass place I drove to is going to be AWESOME! 😁
I fly drones, I have gone into the settings and raised the altitude for return to home at 250 ft. To ensure that is is above trees and such if it is going to fly itself back.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I fly drones, I have gone into the settings and raised the altitude for return to home at 250 ft. To ensure that is is above trees and such if it is going to fly itself back.
That's an excellent suggestion. When I get back in the air, I will have to see if this drone has such a setting.

I was just thinking about how much I tend to suck at things starting out. I made all the mistakes my first year as a truck driver. I backed through a building, ran over a fire hydrant, and the list just goes on and on. I got all the mistakes out of the way up front, and then I got pretty good at my job. I think I'm off to a good start with drones. I know how to cut myself, and how to crash. Now I just need to learn how to fly. :CWL:

I'll get there.
Sponsored